Help with Russian language [translation/adaptation]

Hi !

I'm currently working on a registery system, with an option for recovering your account with email and I'd like to add another one which is a recovery by SMS.

I've found this plugin on ******, but unfortunately it's entirely written in Russian. I'm afraid I just can't speak Russian (or read it as well :3). Could someone translate me the thread in english and explain me how does it works ?

I've tried ****** Translate but it's not working at all.

And if possible, adding some French operators (such as Orange, SFR (now Numericable), Bouygues Telecom and others).

Thanks a lot for the one who'll successfully do this : all my respect.

Thread link : (forgotten)

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=327157

Again, thanks.

Hi,

Yeah it would be great if someone could translate it for us.
Just in english and it will help a lot.

@Anou : Wala on dirait t'as installй un dispositif de pistage sur mon compte ptdrrr

@All : This plugin is very useful once you understand how does it works. And actually, to understand how does it works, you must understand the Russian. I'm quite disapointed about the release : only in Russian. Most of the amazing plugins on this forum are in at least two languages : the maternal language of the author and English (if it's not the first one).

So I ask again someone who understands the Russian, please, translate the description of the plugin. It would be great.

Excuse me for if I use French but author will understand me,

Tu devrais postй dans la partie russe aussi en anglais et en russe traduit avc reverso ou gogle translater.
T'auras peut кtre des rйponses.

J'sens j'vais juste poster en Anglais dans la partie Russe ouais.