how to get my server online?

hi all today i got a hosted server, with an ip and everything, anyways i set everything up and did that filezilla, and mysql but it's still offline, so the question is how to make it online?
also i got this:
Reminder: Your server is completely unmanaged. We can not help you to get your gamemode up and running.
If you are having trouble getting your server to work, please see our help & support page

Either you uploaded wrongly, Or you misplaced everything.

A gamemode pack contains:-

filterscripts
scriptfiles
plugins
gamemodes
server.cfg

This 4 folders and 1 config file are the most important and must be on host in order to make your server online.
Not empty folders/directories but with all files inside and make sure you added plugins in your server.cfg Like this:-

If linux:-
Код:
plugins streamer.so sscanf.so Whirlpool.so
If windows then just remove .so from plugins name and save it and upload it back to the host, And make sure announce is set to 1.

still not working :/ any one please help?

Get last part of your logs, Recent one show your logs and state all the plugin names present in plugins folder.
And also get plugins line from your server.cfg.

Logs:- You can find in server_log.txt.

When i'm uploading my plugins to the host it is saying
Код:
08:08:55]  Loaded 0 plugins.
[08:08:55]   Failed (plugins/streamer: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[08:08:55]  Loading plugin: streamer
[08:08:55]   Failed (plugins/whirlpool: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[08:08:55]  Loading plugin: whirlpool
[08:08:55]   Failed (plugins/sscanf: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[08:08:55]  Loading plugin: sscanf
[08:08:55]   Failed (plugins/irc: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[08:08:55]  Loading plugin: irc
Any solution for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojo12
Посмотреть сообщение
When i'm uploading my plugins to the host it is saying
Код:
08:08:55]  Loaded 0 plugins.
[08:08:55]   Failed (plugins/streamer: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[08:08:55]  Loading plugin: streamer
[08:08:55]   Failed (plugins/whirlpool: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[08:08:55]  Loading plugin: whirlpool
[08:08:55]   Failed (plugins/sscanf: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[08:08:55]  Loading plugin: sscanf
[08:08:55]   Failed (plugins/irc: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[08:08:55]  Loading plugin: irc
Any solution for this?
If linux add .so at end of your all plugins throughserver.cfg and make sure you have linux version of plugins.

Get those plugins here:- https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=503893

Is it linux? go in your plugins folder and see what it says: e.g if it says streamer.dll in server.cfg write in plugins line
Код:
streamer
If it says streamer.so write in plugins line on server.cfg
Код:
streamer.so
Do that for all of them

I have all the plugins but it fails to load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojo12
Посмотреть сообщение
I have all the plugins but it fails to load
Uhm, Show your line plugins from server.cfg.

And show your plugins inside your plugins folder.

Код:
 plugins irc sscanf whirlpool streamer
and in my plugins folder i have all of them .dll and .so