[GameMode] [GM] Moderntopia Roleplay: Los Santos 1.0 (MySQL)

Moderntopia Roleplay: Los Santos
Version 1.0 (Bugfix 2)

Introduction

Moderntopia is a new multigaming community focusing on providing game servers for a range of games. We have a number of experienced scripters and some nice ideas to implement at a later date in future projects. If you would like to learn more, please visit our website http://www.moderntopia.com/ and get in touch with the community. Note: We are not planning to leave SA-MP just yet, there are still quite a few ideas we're going to try out.

Since our script was leaked and obtained by another community (Valhalla Gaming) unintentionally, we've decided to release it to the SA-MP community. We hope you will all find it useful, even if you're just ripping out the parts you need. The script has come a long way and we have some pretty nice ideas for future releases on our server.

This script is a variation of the Godfather by FeaR/Astro and includes many new features and bugfixes over the original release (over 50% more code).

Credits: Novice, Luk0r, Ehren and Shehab. Previous works were also contributed by Dizzy and Essy.

Features

The script has all the features of the original Godfather script, as well as the following:
  • MySQL Integration - All player accounts and the stats associated with them are now stored in a MySQL database. This offers improved speed and manageability over the original storage method; and the possibility to add a control panel or external player management system. Anticheat bans and player logins are also logged in the database.
  • Car Ownership - Most vehicles in the gamemode must be bought by players to drive. Once a vehicle belongs to a player, it is stored and allows them to /park the vehicle so it respawns in that position when the server is restarted.
  • Realistic Economy - Unlike most roleplay servers, our script offers a realistic economy resembling real-world currency amounts. All currency transactions within the script are realistic and resemble real-world prices.
  • House & Business Improvements - We've added/changed a lot of house and business locations, and their prices.
  • Job Improvements - Jobs within the server have been improved to add content to the game. For example, the bus driver system places checkpoints along the route and informs players of the incoming bus if they are near a stop.
  • Tested Licensing - Driving, flying and sailing licenses now require a test to be completed beforehand. Flying and sailing licenses have an automated physical test with checkpoints, and the driving test is a knowledge test (there's also a physical test too, but it's disabled).
  • Anti-Cheat - The advanced anti-cheating system in the script ensures money and weapon hacking results in an account ban. The amount of money, the weapon ID spawned and the player's IP address are logged in the database for further investigation.
  • And much more...

Notes

IMPORTANT: To compile and run the script on your game server, you're going to need to grab the SA-MP MySQL plugin and include files (by ADreNaLiNe-DJ) from this thread. You also need a working MySQL server, which I expect you to have a basic understanding of already. The database.sql file contains the database structure, just execute the SQL queries in that file on your DB.

If your SA-MP MySQL plugin isn't loading or the server is crashing shortly after startup:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-
in the tutorial it tells you to add: plugins samp-mysql ..... just put: plugins sampmysql
In addition, you need to copy the CFG files in the scriptfiles directory of the archive to the scriptfiles directory on your server. If you don't already have a scriptfiles directory, create one.

Please give some credit if you use parts of the script, we spent a lot of time working on it.

Download

Mirror 1: Download
Mirror 2: Download
Mirror 3: Download
Mirror 4: Download

Server Map: Large / Small

www.moderntopia.com

NICE !

Would you like a mirror?

If you have any problems with the script, please post in this thread and I'll get them sorted as soon as possible.

very nice work men

fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "utils"
where i can find that include?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibox
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "utils"
where i can find that include?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/k5m0e0

Looks like Pen1 a little too much.

I dont know how use the sql I got runtime error "file or function not found"

39598 lines ! Nice script

R@f

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P7
Pixels^ ]
Dude, Godfather is based off of Pen1

Btw I am Ehren mentioned in the first post. You can ask me any questions too, I'll help if I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P7
Pixels^ ]
Godfather is based off Pen1

However, looking at ours you should be able to see the difference, which was also posted above.

i dont think this guys got clue wot hes doin who posted this also his post count is 1 so hes new am stayin slear of this one moor hassle than its worth

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ǦƮĄЋ
ḾṂĐ ]
If you guys want to discuss about Pen1ls or the Godfather, discuss in the the godfather or pen1ls topic.
We arn't idiot. I'm saying that this script is a real minor modification of the Godfather script. So basically he needs to add credits that it's based of Godfather script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shulky
i dont think this guys got clue wot hes doin who posted this also his post count is 1 so hes new am stayin slear of this one moor hassle than its worth
I could have posted it on this account, but Moderntopia seemed a little more professional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shulky
There is no virus in any of this. Moderntopia was the account created today to represent our community's script and further announcements. There is no evil scheme to do anything, but to help the scripters. Feel free to post anymore questions or comments.

I guess the godfather credits are added. I take my arguments back .

I donґt like godfather edits BUT this is really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P7
Pixels^ ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ǦƮĄЋ
ḾṂĐ ]
If you guys want to discuss about Pen1ls or the Godfather, discuss in the the godfather or pen1ls topic.
We arn't idiot. I'm saying that this script is a real minor modification of the Godfather script. So basically he needs to add credits that it's based of Godfather script.
Considering the original Godfather script has 26,085 lines and ours has 39,600, I'd say that's a pretty significant modification. No offense, but you don't know what you're talking about.

I never used the godfather script so it's kinda hard to notice .
Quote:

I guess the godfather credits are added. I take my arguments back .

I got
Script[gamemodes/mtrp.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"