Receive 4 errors

Receive 4 errors
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\SaS\SaS\SaS\SaS\SP.pwn(64) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Countdown")
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\SaS\SaS\SaS\SaS\SP.pwn(103) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "PlayerCountdown")
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\SaS\SaS\SaS\SaS\SP.pwn(129) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "PocketMoney")
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\SaS\SaS\SaS\SaS\SP.pwn(144) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "ResprayDone")
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\SaS\SaS\SaS\SaS\SP.pwn(156) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\SaS\SaS\SaS\SaS\SP.pwn(156) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\SaS\SaS\SaS\SaS\SP.pwn(156) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\SaS\SaS\SaS\SaS\SP.pwn(156) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\SaS\SaS\SaS\SaS\SP.pwn(156) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Look at that line give error
Код:
	while(arg1 < &&arg1 != arg2 && arg1 - var1 < 256);
LINIA 156
Yes only error that the line

arg1 < &&

And unless those functions which lack forward declaration are timer based or are being called from an external script then they do not need to be public, don't take the PEN or GF scripts as reference as they are wrong so they have taught people the wrong method.

Sami u can solve that I do not know how you give gm
please

if it's while there hsouldn't be the semicolon ';' and you may only compare two values by one argument at a time for examplle a>b and a=10 for examples... reomve that &&, script copy-cat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignas1337
if it's while there hsouldn't be the semicolon ';' and you may only compare two values by one argument at a time for examplle a>b and a=10 for examples... reomve that &&, script copy-cat!
The ';' is valid if it's a "do {} while();" loop, so this may not be his issue but yes if it's a normal "while()" loop then you are correct dude, I left this off before but should of said something I guess.

@the OP:

pawn Код:
while(arg1 < &&arg1 != arg2 && arg1 - var1 < 256);
Has a ';' which shouldn't be there unless it's the end of a "do {} while();" type loop as explained above and the "arg1 < &&" bit is a invalid statement, you have to pass a value to be checked like so:

pawn Код:
while(arg1 < /*>>SOMETHING_HERE<<*/ && arg1 != arg2 && arg1 - var1 < 256) //removed the ';'
/*>>SOMETHING_HERE<<*/ is where you need to add your variable or value.

please bro u that one thousand families still gives me erare X ((