Anti-cleo

Hi,

I want to ask. How with script (minimal) protect from some cleo things?

there is no protection against cleo mods, some servers use their own clients to connect to the server
which checks the GTA folder for stuff like hacks and cleo ofc. but that can be bypassed easily so it's not really
a good protection.

however, you could get your hands on some cleo hacking shit scripts and study them. see what they do and how they do it so that you can script protection against it.

for example, i once made an anti cleo remote vehicle control script.
I searched for the hack online, found it, opened it with sanny builder and tryed to figure out how it works.

My solution for this hack was a smalland simple control structure.
this in OnPlayerStateChange
pawn Код:
if(oldstate == PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER && newstate == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
checks if a player switches from being a passenger to being the driver without even getting out of the car.
That's not possible ofc. so you can ban the player if this control structure ever equals true for some player.
also, you have to make sure that your script doesen't offer the ability to directly switch from passenger to driver mode ofc.

as said, try tog et your hands on some hacks and study them.
But you can't script a protection against everything, as hackers uusing cleo normally code their own hacks
rather than downloading some of the common ones (like the car control one)

Yeah it takes a bit of work but most cheats have signature indications in one way or another. The most difficult one right now is autoaiming mods but we've developed a player profiling patch which directly measures shots taken to damage done when the player is targeting moving players only. It's a "Too good to be true approach"

So I guess I can't block this stupid car warper who keeps warping cars into people killing them an then exploding every car in the server q-q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prokill911
Посмотреть сообщение
So I guess I can't block this stupid car warper who keeps warping cars into people killing them an then exploding every car in the server q-q
Just get the time between entering vehicles, if 3 or more vehicles have been entered in 1 second kick the player

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaydenJason
Посмотреть сообщение
Just get the time between entering vehicles, if 3 or more vehicles have been entered in 1 second kick the player
Already have something to block people doing that.

but

He's able to explode all the cars at once.
And
He's able to make people blast off into the air an die...

He said it's car warp