Dini problem

Hello i have a problem with my script, when i try to complie it gives me this error
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\UGRP\UG-RP\gamemodes\UG-RP.pwn(43) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dini"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Then i re-downloaded Dini, but it still gives me this error, can someone help me please?

You don't have dini.inc. Download the link below

Draco - Dini

put it in pawno/include folder where you find see other .inc files.

EDIT: Funny how you still don't know "cannot read from file" even you are a Huge Clucker. Pretty sure you learn from copying and pasting scripts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyHostFree
You don't have dini.inc. Download the link below

Draco - Dini

put it in pawno/include folder where you find see other .inc files.

EDIT: Funny how you still don't know "cannot read from file" even you are a Huge Clucker. Pretty sure you learn from copying and pasting scripts.
The range does not have anything to see with the level of programming. Besides he added that already he has the above mentioned include in his respective place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweez
Hello i have a problem with my script, when i try to complie it gives me this error

pawn Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\UGRP\UG-RP\gamemodes\UG-RP.pwn(43) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dini"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Then i re-downloaded Dini, but it still gives me this error, can someone help me please?
It compiles your script since 'Pawno/pawno.exe'.

Nothing works :/

If you already have the INCLUDE, it may be outdated, update the new version

Quote:
Originally Posted by iThePunisher
Посмотреть сообщение
If you already have the INCLUDE, it may be outdated, update the new version
I did it about 5 times, and it still makes me this problem ... im getting angry and im gonna throw my pc from the window :@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweez
Посмотреть сообщение
I did it about 5 times, and it still makes me this problem ... im getting angry and im gonna throw my pc from the window :@
Not yet my dear. Are you sure you open your pawn.exe in the same folder where you put dini.inc?

The 2 reasons why the error message "fatal error 100: cannot read from file" shows. Because.

1. You did not put the .inc in the correct folder (pawno/include folder)
2. You opened your pawn.exe in different folder where there is no dini.inc includes folder.

To not be confused:

Close all running compiler.

Make a new folder in your desktop. Name it to "FINAL" Then move your server files in the Final folder including the dini.inc. that that is missing.

Now, Open the compiler pawn. Open your UG-RP.pwn. Recompile.

If still didn't work then time to throw your pc from the window and don't forget to unplug the cables before you throw it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyHostFree
Посмотреть сообщение
Not yet my dear. Are you sure you open your pawn.exe in the same folder where you put dini.inc?

The 2 reasons why the error message "fatal error 100: cannot read from file" shows. Because.

1. You did not put the .inc in the correct folder (pawno/include folder)
2. You opened your pawn.exe in different folder where there is no dini.inc includes folder.

To not be confused:

Close all running compiler.

Make a new folder in your desktop. Name it to "FINAL" Then move your server files in the Final folder including the dini.inc. that that is missing.

Now, Open the compiler pawn. Open your UG-RP.pwn. Recompile.

If still didn't work then time to throw your pc from the window and don't forget to unplug the cables.
Thank you, i've fixed it My computer is safe for now ... FOR NOW I SAID