REP Scammer(Dean_Nelson)

I just wanted to warn you guys out there of someone named Dean Nelson. First he PM's you asking for him to REP you and he'll REP you back but he doesn't REP you back... Then he invites you to be admin on his server and a day later bans you from it.

Just don't REP this guy... He's a scam artist...

http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=163053 - His profile
He had less than 10 reps a few days ago and now he has 19?

He also goes around other people's server DDOSING them and threatening them.

He's known as Dylan Green around the SA:MP Community,

EDIT: Please no hate comments... I just want the community to be aware of this.

wow, what a gay server, and they do even refunds

wow a scam artist a conmaster

It's not even just REP scamming... He also goes around fuckin' attacking servers with DdOss attacks and threatening them till he gets what he wants... Dylan Green is known for this and I'm surprised he has the fucking guts to have his OWN server...

such advertising

much con legend

wow thread

I'm not trying to troll/advertise... I'm dead serious... This guy should be banned from the SA:MP Community. You guys think I'm trying to troll? This guy goes Ddossing servers and threatening them and you think it's a joke?

If you don't want troll or hate comments, don't make a thread like this again. Rep scam, are you really serious man? Reputations are just a few numbers, stop giving so much importance to them ffs. Do you even realise that you just advertised a whole server? This is exactly why Aliens won't talk to us.

You mean this??

I already sent a complain to dugi about it, I don't know what he'll do about this. But please take off the server IP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean this??

I already sent a complain to dugi about it, I don't know what he'll do about this. But please take off the server IP.
I just ignore those private messages about rep, not even bothering to reply to. You and everyone else should do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
such advertising

much con legend

wow thread
such rage

much lame posts

wow ban