Actions Happen to other players

How in the world do u make a command like

/kill id

and the actions happen to them..Not YOU..I only know how to make stuff that happen to me

Please give me a example of how i can type /kill id and it kills them..

You use either SSCANF (good) or strtok (EUUGH)... for example:

Adapted from ban command on the wiki:
pawn Код:
dcmd_kick(playerid, params[])
{
    new
        id,
        reason[100];
    if (sscanf(params, "uz", id, reason)) SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Usage: /kick <playerid/partname> <reason (optional)>");
    else if (id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Player not found");
    else
    {
        SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 0.0);
        format(reason, sizeof (reason), "You have been killed%s%s.", reason[0] ? (" for: ") : (""), reason);
        SendClientMessage(id, 0xFF0000AA, reason);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FF00AA, "Player Killed");
    }
    return 1;
}
For this to work, you will need DCMD and SSCANF, both of which can be found here: CLICK

DCMD is the long "thing" #define, and SSCANF is the vary "tall" ~ 200 line stock.

Hahaha! He said KILL, not KICK.

Usage:
[ADMIN]:
/kill [ID] - kills target [cannot be other admins]
/kill - kills self

[NON-ADMIN]:
/kill - kills self

Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{

new cmd[128];
new tmp[128];
new idx;

cmd = strtok(cmdtext, idx);

if(strcmp(cmd, "/kill", true) == 0)
{

if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
	{
		SetPlayerHealth(playerid,0);
	}

if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
	{

tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);

if(!strlen(tmp))
		{
			SetPlayerHealth(playerid,0);
		} else {

new id = strval(tmp);

if(!IsPlayerConnected(id) || id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
		{
			SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Invalid player ID");
		}

if(id != playerid)
		{

if(IsPlayerAdmin(id))
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "You cannot /kill admins");
			} else {
				SetPlayerHealth(id,0);
			}
		}
	}
}

return 1;
}

}
Enjoy!

Erm...<.>

this is how my commands look

Код:
if(!strcmp(cmdtext,"/website",true))
	{
  SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFFFFFFF,"Our topic in on Sa Mp forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=102824.0");
  return 1;
}
i dont get in the world what u are doing<.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal_Kings
How in the world do u make a command like

/kill id

and the actions happen to them..Not YOU..I only know how to make stuff that happen to me

Please give me a example of how i can type /kill id and it kills them..
Says here you wanted a command to kill other players...
What in the world does a website have to do with anything? xD

Well as much as strtok i popular it's unreliable and IMO harder to use than SSCANF.

DCMD is a "better" way of handling commands than strcmp, but you can still use SSCANF with normal commands. I suggest you look at the Fast Commands section on the wiki for more information.

EDIT: Devil as much as I'm sure Sal_kings appreciates your help, I think they want to understand what is going on =/

I've never ever ever had any problems with strtok.

It has fewer functions, can be broken when using long messy strings (people do this maliciously to "break" servers, and it isn't as clear.

errr devill...
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Salim\Desktop\SalsTestinGrounds\SalsTestingGrounds.pwn(136) : error 017: undefined symbol "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\Salim\Desktop\SalsTestinGrounds\SalsTestingGrounds.pwn(136) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "cmd")
C:\Documents and Settings\Salim\Desktop\SalsTestinGrounds\SalsTestingGrounds.pwn(135) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "idx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Salim\Desktop\SalsTestinGrounds\SalsTestingGrounds.pwn(134) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "tmp"
C:\Documents and Settings\Salim\Desktop\SalsTestinGrounds\SalsTestingGrounds.pwn(783) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Salim\Desktop\SalsTestinGrounds\SalsTestingGrounds.pwn(783) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Salim\Desktop\SalsTestinGrounds\SalsTestingGrounds.pwn(784) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Salim\Desktop\SalsTestinGrounds\SalsTestingGrounds.pwn(790) : error 017: undefined symbol "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\Salim\Desktop\SalsTestinGrounds\SalsTestingGrounds.pwn(790) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "cmd")
C:\Documents and Settings\Salim\Desktop\SalsTestinGrounds\SalsTestingGrounds.pwn(803) : error 017: undefined symbol "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\Salim\Desktop\SalsTestinGrounds\SalsTestingGrounds.pwn(803) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "tmp")
C:\Documents and Settings\Salim\Desktop\SalsTestinGrounds\SalsTestingGrounds.pwn(814) : error 017: undefined symbol "RED"
C:\Documents and Settings\Salim\Desktop\SalsTestinGrounds\SalsTestingGrounds.pwn(822) : error 017: undefined symbol "RED"
C:\Documents and Settings\Salim\Desktop\SalsTestinGrounds\SalsTestingGrounds.pwn(830) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Salim\Desktop\SalsTestinGrounds\SalsTestingGrounds.pwn(788) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "idx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Salim\Desktop\SalsTestinGrounds\SalsTestingGrounds.pwn(788 -- 836) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

10 Errors.

Sal, although it pains me to say this, add this to your script:

pawn Код:
stock strtok(const string[], &index)
{
    new length = strlen(string);
    while ((index < length) && (string[index] <= ' '))
    {
        index++;
    }

new offset = index;
    new result[20];
    while ((index < length) && (string[index] > ' ') && ((index - offset) < (sizeof(result) - 1)))
    {
        result[index - offset] = string[index];
        index++;
    }
    result[index - offset] = EOS;
    return result;
}