[FilterScript] Nanosuit

Hey!

This might be one of the very first scripts i've ever done post raven's. This is basically a nanosuit. There isn't really much to add either. The script might be up to three years old! I had it in an old folder I found while cleaning up!

Script Information

• Nano suits for the crysis lovers.
Nanosuit was renewed from an older version. Speed and Strength were combined into the power mode, and can be used along with the other modules. The HUD Was renewed into a reallly better nanosuit HUD, including the energy percentage and amount in bars, and all the active modules in the screen. The activation of modules was changed too, to switch to the next module you must press Twice the Walk key (default alt).

- Maximun Power:
This is the combination of the Speed and the Strength Power, this means that ultra speed and ultra jump are now combined into this new module. If you want to perform a power jump you must press TWICE the jump key. The faster you press, the longer you will jump, and the slower you press, the higher you will jump. You have 300 milliseconds to press twice the button. This also works with the speed module, you must press twice the sprint key to enable the maximun speed, however there is no difference if you take more time to press it.

- Maximun Shield:
This was left as before, however the armour demands were removed. You can use this with any amount of shield and it will regenerate the armour untill it reaches to 200 at the cost of energy. It regenerates 5 Points of armour for 2 points of energy each second.

- Maximun Stealth:
No changes were made. When using this module your tag will be removed and you will not appear on radar. Consumes energy no matter how fast you're going.

- Inactive Nanosuit:
This module was introduced by myself. With this module the suit will do nothing but regenerate energy (if needed). The suit is automatically put into inactive module after wasting all it's energy or when no module is active.

Power module can be combined along with Shield, Stealth or Inactive Modules. That means you can do ultra speed while on stealth (will consume energy both from the stealth module and the speed module) or perform a power jump while using the shield module.

Pics (or it didn't happen)

Download
http://pastebin.com/NUk4ys9D

Very simple script, you'll need zcmd to recompile.

nice dude.. I'm gonna use this

nice idea, i think its gonna be pretty good

Very interesting.
I will try it.
You might wanna post a video too just showing how it works.

Not bad keep going

It doesnt open the link.

Was also hoping for some skin objects like crysis.. Still it's cool.. Good job.