[HELP] triangle.gs free host [ERRNO 13] Permisson denied while editing server .cfg

When im editing the server.cfg at triangle.gs it says [ERRNO 13] Permisson denied. And when i tried to start the server it says "Server Successfully Started" But server still offline.

anyone please?

You can ask your questions by 1 topic.

Back to topic, i don't know much about triangle.gs but try to go your FTP or SSH and set the permissions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latyos
Посмотреть сообщение
Back to topic, i don't know much about triangle.gs but try to go your FTP or SSH and set the permissions.
How?

This is not the Triangle.gs support forum. You are better of asking triangle.gs on ******** or *******.

Make sure you have the correct information in your .cfg (port, bind etc..) It might just be a triangle.gs problem, check the community tab and see if anyone else is having the same problem, if not post on their forums and ask whats going on.

With SSH:
chmod -R 755 /directory/

With FTP:

Right click on folder properties, set permission to 755

if not works try to set it 777

I'm using Windows so i don't know which permissions required for linux. But you can search there i think.

IM using windows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianIvann09
Посмотреть сообщение
IM using windows
If you are editing the server.cfg via their web-panel, and it shows "access denied" error, then try editing it via the FTP client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latyos
Посмотреть сообщение
You can ask your questions by 1 topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are editing the server.cfg via their web-panel, and it shows "access denied" error, then try editing it via the FTP client.
I already try it via FTP and its not working