0.3z lag compensation bug

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=488311

I have reason to believe this issue persists in 0.3z R1 or at least something very similar. I've had multiple reports about this. I'm not sure if it's the exact same issue or if it's even caused by the same but the effects are the same. It makes a player impossible to hit until you respawn them.

I'll try to gather more information on it such as shooting data from OnPlayerWeaponShot and, if possible, damage data from OnPlayerTakeDamage.

I was just wondering if anyone else has faced this problem.

I've been playing around SA-MP 0.3z R1 server and haven't yet faced this problem. However, sometimes I'm facing some massive lag at 3z servers. I doubt it maybe because OnPlayerWeaponShot is getting called each and every moment a player shoots. Anyway, I've experienced this on RC4, not sure about RC5 or R1.

Haven't faced this problem yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
Посмотреть сообщение
I've been playing around SA-MP 0.3z R1 server and haven't yet faced this problem. However, sometimes I'm facing some massive lag at 3z servers. I doubt it maybe because OnPlayerWeaponShot is getting called each and every moment a player shoots. Anyway, I've experienced this on RC4, not sure about RC5 or R1.
oh OnPlayerWeaponShot isn't being called as much as OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate, trust me.. don't be fooled.

I have experienced more lag in 0.3z (try spectating players, you'll see it).

I have also experienced this bug, on my home host and for a small while on my main server.

The problem i got was, I was using a sawn off on a player to test something and they lost no health, when i used the desert eagle it worked, the player did /lay and the sawn off worked after that, the desert eagle still worked, when they /stopanim'ed (clearanimations), the sawn off stopped working again and the desert eagle worked. After the desert eagle worked again the sawn off worked without /lay.

i dont know why this happens, but its a serious problem, but servers and admins ban innocent players for this issue. And i tink you cant make server scripts for fix this issue

I can bring for discover this problem: bullets pierce body (No blood in her body).

yes random happening onplayertakedamage not getting called.

Test this:

Spawn a car stand behind the car
get another player to take spas/shotgun
shoot the glass at the player behind the car

onplayerweaponshot will not get called (for hit player), but onplayertakedamage will