races...

Is there any "Filterscript" like object editor except it's a race? I'd like to make an race and i don't know where to start. ex: each 5minutes a race starts ant only 5 people can join , there is a big checkpoint at start that can't be picked up if there is no 5people and if the countdown isn't finished, how can i make that kind of start? I would make an reward at the end by myself, but people please don't post nothing that can help me. I really would like to create a race and i want some examples, I tried to do myself but i just can't figure out how to combine the commands to make it work. I'm thinking that someone could give me an example script or something? Pretty please :P

Yagu made Yrace, and I recently saw an race making application, let me find you some links!

YRace

Yeah, i know that include that's what I'm making with race but look at example what i said

If you want an example of a script, this makes the scripts, so you could look at the end result..:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=38904.0

No,no no no!!!!! This is an mini-race script, you don't get it.... i want to make a 5 player race look at the start how it should be i think u don't understand what im saying.

Quote:

ex: each 5minutes a race starts ant only 5 people can join , there is a big checkpoint at start that can't be picked up if there is no 5people and if the countdown isn't finished

anyone?..