"Retrieving info..." problem

Well, seems like I have some bigger problem with samp because almost every server I add to favorites shows only "Retrieving info..." thing. The server is 100% working and up because some friends were playing on them meanwhile I was trying to get them work.

I have tried everything now, from disabling firewall and antivirus to reinstalling gta-sa and samp.
But today I tried to enter the same server from another computer (which is using the same network), and it wasn't working either. So the problem must be somewhere in my network, but where?

I am waiting for any suggestions/solutions, it's very very annoying because only ~5% of servers im adding to SAMP are working, everything else is "Retrieving info.."

PS. Its useless to say "heyyy there are already 1000 threads about that" because I read them all and didn't get a solution yet

Check your router settings reset it or maybe the server firewalled your network ip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ha$H_Sexyboy
View Post
Check your router settings reset it or maybe the server firewalled your network ip
Reset the router a couple of times already, and I don't believe the server has blocked my IP or something since I have tried atleast 10 different servers and none of them was working

well I tried different servers and noticed one thing; only servers that have :7777 port are not working, anything else is working.

what could cause it?

edit.

I remember port forwarding and opening ports :7777. Could that be the problem?

hmm maybe...

well i un-port forwarded 7777 range and seems like its working now, can be archived or smth i guess