Server Using Leaked NGG Script

Hello There
Today I Was Searching For Some RP Servers So I Found A Server Using NGG Script So I Made An Account And Told To The Host TO Change It He Refused And He Said Nothing Cant Stop Me So He Banned Me

Server IP:62.4.17.224:7777

Who cares about the script anymore ohh well everyone in SA-MP has the fucking script let it be. Fuck i'm tired of hearing and seeing people post shit about the NGG script. WhoGivesAFuck!

Quote:

Who cares about the script anymore ohh well everyone in SA-MP has the fucking script let it be. Fuck i'm tired of hearing and seeing people post shit about the NGG script. WhoGivesAFuck!

Lol, you dont know how it feels if you were the owner of this script, I fkn hate people that leak scripts and use, I dont even know why players switch, maybe cuz The other script is giving free items... pfft People should be more mature and get their own scripts made....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mriss
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol, you dont know how it feels if you were the owner of this script, I fkn hate people that leak scripts and use, I dont even know why players switch, maybe cuz The other script is giving free items... pfft People should be more mature and get their own scripts made....
You are correct and true, If I was the owner of the script I would of had the sense and put in an encryption on the script, This script is so popular ohh wow, If its that damn popular NGG has the money why not pay for encryption its not hard. Shit just pisses me off NGG didn't start there own script they used SA:RP which was a Godfather Edit then just implemented scripted some shit and now its NGG, in reality everyone knows its just another godfather edit just more unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledMaster
Посмотреть сообщение
You are correct and true, If I was the owner of the script I would of had the sense and put in an encryption on the script, This script is so popular ohh wow, If its that damn popular NGG has the money why not pay for encryption its not hard. Shit just pisses me off NGG didn't start there own script they used SA:RP which was a Godfather Edit then just implemented scripted some shit and now its NGG, in reality everyone knows its just another godfather edit just more unique.
You're an idiot. How can you encrypt plain source files...?

Anyhow, I believe ngg currently have a link to report servers using their script. I'd suggest you look around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mriss
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
You're an idiot. How can you encrypt plain source files...?

Anyhow, I believe ngg currently have a link to report servers using their script. I'd suggest you look around.
You can if you use your magic hands and start typing on www.******.com idiot.

What the fuck is NGG going to do about servers with there script they host servers that have their script lol VortexServers is NGG xD

May I add that there Teamspeak is also copied and Vortex Servers host it and they do not do anything lmao

Nobody cares... even hosts mostly ignore these complaints.