My powersupply

Hello everyone as the title says

Well am having a issue be when my powersupply the other day i cleaned out my computer inside and now for some random reason my powersupply keeps making loud sounds am not sure if its my powersupply fan or what its just so loud i have to keep tapping it abit to stop it from making that sound and i need help any idea's?

from what i think its the fan but with no control

EDIT: i will upload a video later on what kind of sound its making..

Did you remove any screws? Or did you keep everything on their positions while you did the cleaning?

If It's really loud and you feel uncomfortable, don't use your PC till you get it fixed.

What is your PSU brand?

Eventually theres some cable touching the fan, this can happen when cleaning the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Eventually theres some cable touching the fan, this can happen when cleaning the case.
that's what is happing right now abit of cable is touching it abit but not alot now its seems like the fan as no control on its life.

my powersupply looks like this one below not sure if the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer T
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you remove any screws? Or did you keep everything on their positions while you did the cleaning?

If It's really loud and you feel uncomfortable, don't use your PC till you get it fixed.
Yes i did remove screws to clean out the inside part but i did put everything back how it was.

EDIT: i think i fixed the issue with it now seems to be better.

omg. I had exact same problem with old powersupply. It was loud, first tapping helped. Then smashing it lowered the noise. In the end I accidently broke the fan but didn't notice it. Next day the PSU exploded.
And it's actually the exact same PSU I had!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
omg. I had exact same problem with old powersupply. It was loud, first tapping helped. Then smashing it lowered the noise. In the end I accidently broke the fan but didn't notice it. Next day the PSU exploded.
And it's actually the exact same PSU I had!
its only a based PSU they shitty tbh with you am upgrading it soon anyways and i think you know how pissed off it gets you just want to smack it harder.

I hope you realized that by opening your PSU, you voided the warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I hope you realized that by opening your PSU, you voided the warranty.
yes i know that.

yea i opened the PSU and voided the warranty to see what happened but nothing worked now everytime i open my computer it makes a really loud voice and i just hit it hard or press on it and nothing happens anymore it needs to be already heated i think.