Not seeing any server as online

Hello, I've seen lots of you guys really find solutions to our problems, so I'm giving it a shot here.
Recently I moved to France,thus I changed my internet connection. The problem is that now I cannot see any of the servers I used to play online, or any server as a matter of fact.
Does anyone have any idea on why might this be ? I looked around but none of the stuff that have been mentioned could actually help me.

Thanks a lot !

Your master list isn't loading.

Try clicking from to Hosted and back until it shows up with the servers. I have the same problem all the time, so I just click from Favourites to Hosted a few times..

Hope I could help

Hello, Excelize, thank you for your answer. Although this doesn't seem to work either, sadly.
I am glad it works for you, though! Have a nice day!

Have you tried restarting your modem, changing your IP (if possible) and or re-downloading the SA:MP client because if your internet connection is working just fine and it's just samp that isn't pinging servers it could be the client.

Hello, Flake! Thank you for your answer, it was worth trying!
The thing is that I live in a residential campus at my university. I have no modem myself, just the ability to connect to Internet. I cannot change my IP either, and yes, I have uninstalled and installed SA:MP. As I can see, I am not able to play any other online games, this is what I realized today. For example fifa14 can't connect to Internet as well. Any thoughts ?

i think your firewall or Anti Virus Block SAMP

Hello Windrush! Thank you for helping! I did all I could about these two, but...At home it worked and 5 hours later in another country it doesn't ? I think it's not about the antivirus or Firewall. Maybe I am wrong?

First if you have modem try to reboot it may blocked firewall of routers, if did not helped pm me at skype i can fix!
----------------------
$erver 100 Slots + Hosted Tab 17 $!!!

Hello Mahdi, thank you but I already tried this one ! Added you on Skype!

Try to go on a vpn and test it. or