SA-MP 0.3z RC5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caja_negra
Посмотреть сообщение
this version y the "0.4a"?
No, it is 0.3z, part of the 0.3 branch, it is the final version of this branch, the developer tries to fix all critical bugs from it before releasing the new 0.4 branch (first version will be 0.4a).

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
Посмотреть сообщение
Awesome! Good job
But I thought it should be 0.4?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk
Посмотреть сообщение
I see it was update to RC1-2 already....

It should have been 0.4.. But I think this is due to the security issue discussed here https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=486023

Don't know why the client was updated...
Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI
Посмотреть сообщение
we need some fixes for the network layer, because you know, there was a huge exploit affecting all servers, and now the fixes aren't working very good, so a new version, with RCs are just what we need.
0.4a will be a huge version, with many new features, and we needed a fast version with fixes before that, it would have been bad if he released 0.3z as 0.4a because 0.4a needs a lot of work, it's better like this.

AFAIK, RC1 had a bug with bullets not having effect, that's why RC1-2 has been released so fast.

I guess 0.4 will be released next year. But nevermind.. I love this release. It means a LOT to DM servers! Thank you sa-mp team.
Also, are there any new objects?

Please increase the vehicle limit MINIMUM to 4000. Its nothing to do with the client, because currently have streamer, only change the value in server.

While there is these RC stages, can there be made 1 client which doesn't preload car models, unless that car streams in for a player, and unloads if server no longer use one or other car model ?

Because I have around 117 car models on the server and if I spawn in SF, while all cars is in LS, so why would I need to preload all possible models.

Thank you

Niceee I like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
Посмотреть сообщение
Also, are there any new objects?
No, there aren't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
Посмотреть сообщение
As the topic initially states this is mainly a security update. I'm not sure if cessil is active ATM so I'm guessing not.

Please increase the objects limit MINIMUM to 2000

I liked the vehicle lag-pit

Yay. Lets do some testing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuervO
Посмотреть сообщение
Something like OnPlayerHit(playerid, hittype, hitid) for objects and vehicles would be great without having to rely on Key pressing + Camera positions + Lots of checks; Making a target system is incredibly easy with this new callback, compared to a shitload of things I had done to work around it without it, and would be perfect if not only it detected bullets but also projectiles and impacts (RPG, melees)
This is exactly doing the same thing!

pawn Код:
#define BULLET_HIT_TYPE_NONE            0
#define BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER          1
#define BULLET_HIT_TYPE_VEHICLE         2
#define BULLET_HIT_TYPE_OBJECT          3

forward OnPlayerWeaponShot(playerid, weaponid, hittype, hitid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ);

how cool ? fihgtting without lag shotting

Are you saying, every server is forced to kill the meaning of SA-MP? You serious? No way. John&Stacks says no, so does CoreSec.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
So far I've just messed around so we can write our names in objects by shooting

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerWeaponShot(playerid, weaponid, hittype, hitid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ)
{
    CreateObject(327, fX, fY, fZ, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
}

I've also been checking out the bullet-spread for various weapons, here's the M16:
(Left is at 10m and right is 20m)

BTW: to people saying that autoaim will make you hit every shot, hit spread is not affected by auto aim so there's still the chance of shots missing (however autoaim will still give you an advantage)
What kind of object is this ? Anything that looks more like a bullethole? Also Is there any way to make the objects disappear after a set amount of time?

Looking forward to the final version.

Good Job

awesome!!!
So is it now also possible to detect HealthHackers/Godmodders with this callback more accurate?

forward OnPlayerWeaponShot(playerid, weaponid, hittype, hitid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ);

Neat update, gotta test it out
Thanks Kalcor!

Honestly All SA-MP needs now is unoccupied vehicle sync and a way to differentiate between player objects and global objects in OnPlayerWeaponShot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
View Post
If anyone does want to prevent the use of joypads, IIRC there's an undocumented camera mode which can be used to detect this - you could run a debug script to get the ID and send them a warning etc.
You're wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by random123
View Post
You're wrong.
Did you test this? Im curious.
The joypad setting alone still leads to cameramode 53 when aiming. Youd probably need to lock on a player to see an effect if there is any.

Yeah, the new version