Players are unjailed after reconnect

Hello there, I am using the LuxAdmin system and I've been trying to figure out how I can save the player's remaining jail time OnPlayerDisconnect and then load it back in OnPlayerConnect so I can put them back in jail for the remaining amount of time when they spawn after they reconnect. I've been searching for about an hour using SA:MP wiki and the forums but I've had no luck with that so that's why I am posting a new thread. +rep to the ones who will really help me!

P.S. Don't suggest me to create my own Admin system or find another

Under OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
Код:
	if(AccInfo[playerid][Jailed] == 1) {
	    SetTimerEx("JailPlayer",3000,0,"d",playerid);
		return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"{F81414}|-{F3FF02} You cant escape your punishment. You Are Still In Jail -|");
	}
Edited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Faqahat
Посмотреть сообщение
Under OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
Код:
	if(AccInfo[playerid][Jailed] == 1) {
	    SetTimerEx("JailPlayer",3000,0,"d",playerid);
		return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"{F81414}|-{F3FF02} You cant escape your punishment. You Are Still In Jail -|");
	}
Edited.
That won't reput players in jail after reconnect to the server

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTaSpy
Посмотреть сообщение
That won't reput players in jail after reconnect to the server
Well, just add a "SetPlayerPos" line or Jail(playerid, 10000); (if you have an method for jailing players, just an example)

I don't know how that system works. The firsts posts should be fine adding the teleports and jail command, but before that you have to figure a system to save the player stats, in special the jail status and set it to "VALUE" and update this "VALUE" when disconnecting the server.

And which is the easiest way to save the remaining jail time/jail status into a file?