******* 2160p 4k Resolution

Have you seen this?

Now we will cry more often because some of us can't watch a video with that resolution.

Pretty old though, not sure about display of 2160, but the "original" option was there since forever, which actually means 1080+.

Just 1080 stretched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
Посмотреть сообщение
Pretty old though ...
Hmm, this is the first time i've seen it, but who knows.

Have you saw this? > Have you seen this?

Sometimes when I change the quality it takes a bit to actually change the video quality. Maybe that's what happened there... just saying

lol here's the video:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNgLrzoIC-o[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDuckling
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you saw this? > Have you seen this?
Saw, seen, see, sorry, I'm confused about when I have to use each of them, most of my english I learned from this forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDuckling
Посмотреть сообщение
Sometimes when I change the quality it takes a bit to actually change the video quality. Maybe that's what happened there... just saying
Maybe, if you don't want to wait just add at the end of the url "&hd=1", without the quotes. It loads instantly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock
Посмотреть сообщение
Saw, seen, see, sorry, I'm confused about when I have to use each of them, most of my english I learned from this forums.
No problem, it's all fine.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe, if you don't want to wait just add at the end of the url "&hd=1", without the quotes. It loads instantly.
Hmmm thanks for the tip

The first time i see this...

For once ******* has done something good.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

I gotta admit, if you really learned English from internet, that is impressing.

On topic:

I think It's going to be compitible (logically) with those 4K TV's. But those are really expensive.