Script backdoors and data erasing.

Hello. Im about to finish my server and I'm starting to create backdoors. I was just wondering, since hackers are getting stronger with each day, have they figured a way to call a command, without actually typing it? Is it even safe to backdoor your own script these days? I know... if host decides to secretly publish or give out someones script, it mostly gets in the hands of brainless kids, but if a professional person steals it?
Also what about anti DeAmx. Is it even viable these days or is the bug fixed? If so, what are other methods for anti DeAmx?
And my final question - can you erase scriptfiles from database? The actual file, not the data within it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unri
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello. Im about to finish my server and I'm starting to create backdoors.
Why would you want to create backdoors? That just opens up more problems. The best thing you could do is to set your stats in the database.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I was just wondering, since hackers are getting stronger with each day, have they figured a way to call a command, without actually typing it?
Not at all. There's no way to execute a command without typing it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it even safe to backdoor your own script these days? I know... if host decides to secretly publish or give out someones script, it mostly gets in the hands of brainless kids, but if a professional person steals
it?
That's why you use a trusted host...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Also what about anti DeAmx. Is it even viable these days or is the bug fixed? If so, what are other methods for anti DeAmx?
Anti DeAMX just uses methods that the AMX decompiler is unable to support. Just stick to the array method and you'll be fine.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
And my final question - can you erase scriptfiles from database? The actual file, not the data within it.
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would you want to create backdoors? That just opens up more problems. The best thing you could do is to set your stats in the database.

Not at all. There's no way to execute a command without typing it.

That's why you use a trusted host...

Anti DeAMX just uses methods that the AMX decompiler is unable to support. Just stick to the array method and you'll be fine.

No.
Nobody can be trusted on the internet. And Backdoors are meant to ruin someones life, after they start using your script.
Thanks for the info, tho.