Register System what closes Dialogs

Hey guys i got this problem, i got working Register system but.... if you open up like /help to see the CMDS what i made in Dialog then if you use Close/Next then it will Kick you out of the server. please help!

Could you post your codes , it seems like you have added on close or next Kick(playerid); btw post your codes of that dialog and it's response i will fix that for you.

show us your OnDialogResponse Callback
you might be using the dialogid for the login/register dialog
also for your CMD's dialog.

So if you coded the register dialog like: "once a player clicks cancle, he'll get kicked"
and you use that dialogid for your cmds dialog, the same will happen when you open it and click "cancle".

Код:
public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
	if(dialogid == DIALOGWEAPONS)
	{
	    if(response)
	    {
	        switch(listitem)
	        {
	            case 0:
			{
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You Have taken Deagle From Gun List!");
			    GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,24, 9999999);
			}
			    case 1:
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You Have taken Shotgun From Gun List");
				GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 25, 9999999);
			}
			    case 2:
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You Have taken MP5 From Gun List!");
				GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 29 ,9999999);
			}
			    case 3:
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You Have taken SPAS-12 From Gun List!");
				GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 27, 9999999);
			}
				case 4:
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You Have taken a AK-47 from Gun List");
				GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,30 ,9999999);
			}
			    case 5:
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You Have taken a M4 from Gun List");
				GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 31, 9999999);
			}
			    case 6:
			{
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You Have taken a Sniper from Gun List!");
			    GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 34, 9999999);
			}

case 7:
			{
    			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You Have Taken Full Vest from Gun list!");
		        SetPlayerArmour(playerid, 100);
			}
			}
			return 1;
		}
	}
}

Show us /help command codes , your OnDialogResponse fine got no errors.

on /help i got only that you can Close it but with the reg system it started to close it