Need some help

I get some errors. Can you help me please?

Here is the Filterscript that i made

http://pastebin.com/Qhg8cKQi

Not sure of how filterscripts fully work as I never use them. Try to download one and see. All I know is that you have to define it as one and then add the functions, like one is:
OnFilterScriptInit()
instead of
OnGameModeInit()

I think at least. Don't sue me if I'm wrong. :P

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I meant something else of what I wrote above haha', confused myself. :P

Add those codes in the top of your script and tell me if you still get the errors.
pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <dini>

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSoul
Посмотреть сообщение
Add those codes in the top of your script and tell me if you still get the errors.
pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <dini>
thanks now i get 1 error

C:\Users\kadir\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(2) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dini"

Download dini from here! and add it to your samp server folder > pawno > include , and you won't recieve this error again.

C:\Users\kadir\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(21) : error 017: undefined symbol "Connect_To_Database"
C:\Users\kadir\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(35) : error 017: undefined symbol "COLOR_LIGHTBLUE"
C:\Users\kadir\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(42) : error 017: undefined symbol "COLOR_LIGHTBLUE"
C:\Users\kadir\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(46) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\kadir\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(55) : error 017: undefined symbol "SavePlayer"
C:\Users\kadir\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(143) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "buycomp"
C:\Users\kadir\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(143) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "createcomp"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

and 4 Errors after dini

You should define COLOR_LIGHTBLUE
Also There are two missing function..
"Connect_To_Database" and "SavePlayer"

C:\Users\kadir\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(143) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "buycomp"
C:\Users\kadir\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(143) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "createcomp"

this commands dindt work why ?

Those means that you have declared ( E.g. new Variable; ) a variable and didn't use them, It's not an error it's just a warning.. You should delete them or find a usage to them