Is it better to be a lagger in SAMP?

To be honest, trying to kill people with over 300 ping is really, REALLY hard. Killing people under 150 ping is much easier.

Tbh I'd rather be a lagger and be balanced like most of the people in SAMP.

If you playing a freeroam server with 1000 ping, you'll mad because the map loads very slow. So, it's your choice. Lagger or non-lagger. I prefer to be a non-lagger because everyone won't shout me for hh. rofl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXian99
Посмотреть сообщение
If you playing a freeroam server with 1000 ping, you'll mad because the map loads very slow. So, it's your choice. Lagger or non-lagger. I prefer to be a non-lagger because everyone won't shout me for hh. rofl.
^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXian99
Посмотреть сообщение
But you still lag, XianN00b. <3

For DM, it's better to be a lagger. You can easily kill players with < 150 ping but it's harder for them to kill you.

Better be a lagger like me
Makes the game for funny

You would get pissed after some time since everyone would call you a lagger or hacker.

I'd actually don't care about the ping. As long as I enjoy, and SA-MP not crashing every 5 minutes, it's a "all good" too me.

High ping has its own issues. Streamed objects (which many servers use) wont load well for you. (In fact when i run events I have some maps set away from the city and the fact every lagger that enters the event falls through the ground into the ocean is great. It helps to cut down lag-ram! Not so great for those laggers tho )
Some servers set penalties or restrictions on you if your ping is too high (In the server I Admin you cant use a weapon on a jetpack if you are over 300 ping for example)
Its next to impossible for you to accurately ram enemy cars or park on people if the chance arises.
Yes its harder for the lower ping players to hit you, tho anyone with a bit of experience and the forethought to check your ping before attacking can usually do so, (I terrorise the mossad clan on our server, all 350 pingers). But its also harder for YOU to hit EVERYONE. That high ping works both ways.
You will also be far far more likely to suffer desync and disconnections if your ping is high
Then as said above you wont make friends or be particularly popular if you are a laggy ****

So overall the lower the ping the better, imo

Depends on the gamemode and your preferences.