Forum suggestion - Yugoslavian language

This forum had Yugoslavian section long time ago and I don't know why it has been removed.

My suggestion is to make it again because a lot of Balcan (ExYugoslavian) SA:MP-ers wants to learn something new and take care of their script, but they don't know english.

Please, think about it.

Most of these sections are removed for inactivity. The same suggestion about other languages has been posted a lot around here.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...2&postcount=22

We need Balkan section.

Many methods you can use to overcome this problem:

• ****** translate
• Make your own forums, buy a host, use SMF or something that you wish, advertise the forums to your friends, friends of friends etc. and get people to use it from your language.
• Learn English? It's the most spoken language in the world, and the most crucial to get through the recession to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
Посмотреть сообщение
Many methods you can use to overcome this problem:

• ****** translate
• Make your own forums, buy a host, use SMF or something that you wish, advertise the forums to your friends, friends of friends etc. and get people to use it from your language.
• Learn English? It's the most spoken language in the world, and the most crucial to get through the recession to be honest.
Balcan is wide area. Why would I have to use ****** translate and Russia, France,... donesn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feartonyb
Посмотреть сообщение
Balcan is wide area. Why would I have to use ****** translate and Russia, France,... donesn't?
Yes thats right point,and yea Balkan is big

How can you judge the ratio of Balkan players in SA:MP servers to the SA:MP forums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feartonyb
Посмотреть сообщение
Because the French and the Russians keep their forums active, I guess? Antarctica has a wide area too, but I don't see any penguin language on this forum. They can't just judge the amount of continues activity by the size of the area.

English isn't that difficult to learn. "The world" is a bigger area than the Balcan. Also, the betatesters need a trustworthy person to entrust the moderator rights for this forum; they don't pick just anyone.

****** Translate