see object from large distance.

Hi,

How to make object distance, player can see a specic object from very large distance? for ex: you can see object from 1000 metres, because now limit is 300 metres. But i saw in 0.3d update or whatever, you can do it, but now i don't remember how to do it..

You set the draw distance in server.cfg (distance is standard 300) to whatever you like

Код:
CreateObject(modelid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:rX, Float:rY, Float:rZ, Float:DrawDistance)

Can i do it?

CreateDynamicObject(modelid, x, y, z, rx, ry,rz, -1, -1, -1, 2000.0);

And if i set in server.cfg value more than 300-400 like 1000, i think value will come back to initial?

UP...

The last parameter in CreateDynamicObject is stream distance, not draw distance. However you can change the draw distance to a dynamic object by using Streamer_SetFloatData function.

For example:
pawn Код:
stock AddDynamicObject( modelid, Float: x, Float: y, Float: z, Float: rx, Float: ry, Float: rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float: streamdistance = 300.0, Float: drawdistance = 300.0 )
{
    new
        objectid
    ;
    objectid = CreateDynamicObject( modelid, x, y, z, rx, ry, rz, worldid, interiorid, playerid, streamdistance );
    Streamer_SetFloatData( STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, objectid, E_STREAMER_DRAW_DISTANCE, drawdistance );
    return objectid;
}
You can now use draw distance as whatever value you want (by default is set to 300.0).

Objects look shitty from far distances keep in mind as well

Open server.cfg and check for the draw distance, set the draw distance to the value of the metres. After that restart your server and it must work then