Urgent

So.. I started my server and didn't get any errors at all but then when I was going to connect I noticed this..

The ping updates but the script hasn't been initialized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tingesport
Посмотреть сообщение
So.. I started my server and didn't get any errors at all but then when I was going to connect I noticed this..

The ping updates but the script hasn't been initialized?
Post your server.log

maybe the ip is wrong

type cmd in run
and type ip config command and then check your ip

Sands, 127.0.0.1 is localhost.

If the samp-server is still running and it shows "Retrieving Info..", then make sure the port is correct. You must use the port was set in server.cfg

I know how to setup a server, it's nothing wrong with the configs and I don't get any errors in the console.

Maybe you are running your Server at the Older SA-MP Version one

or Maybe this is probably because your GameMode or FilterScript (Script) has some bug in it, it usually works, check through your GameMode or FilterScript (Script).

or Click 'Windows Logo' or 'Start Menu' at your Task Bar > Search 'CMD' or Run 'CMD' > On the 'CMD' type "ipconfig" without Quotes > Copy your IPv4 Address from there > Paste it in your Add Favourites (Check Logo) in your SA-MP Client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMProductions
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe you are running your Server at the Older SA-MP Version one

or Maybe this is probably because your GameMode or FilterScript (Script) has some bug in it, it usually works, check through your GameMode or FilterScript (Script).

or Click 'Windows Logo' or 'Start Menu' at your Task Bar > Search 'CMD' or Run 'CMD' > On the 'CMD' type "ipconfig" without Quotes > Copy your IPv4 Address from there > Paste it in your Add Favourites (Check Logo) in your SA-MP Client.
He didn't mention anything about port forwarding. The problem is that he cannot connect through localhost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tingesport
Посмотреть сообщение
I know how to setup a server, it's nothing wrong with the configs and I don't get any errors in the console.
Post the server.cfg (Hide RCON password).

hey, check that you have put the right post in server.cfg ( Usually : 7777 ) and also put this [ :7777] in your samp fav list...

Guys I fixed it, had to turn on Query.