Whats wrong with this command?

I cant see whats is messing this code. Can someone give me a hand here please?

Command:
pawn Код:
CMD:jail(playerid, params[])
{
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][AdminLevel] >= 4)
{
new targetid, minutes; //define the player's name and the minutes of jailing
if(sscanf(params, "ri", targetid, minutes)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"Usage: /jail <playerid> <minutes>"); //detects the wrong params and show the usage
if(minutes <= 0 || minutes > 60) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Minutes can't be less than 0 or more than 60!"); //we won't let a player suffer more than 1 hour, and not less than 1 minute
if(targetid == playerid) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You can't jail yourself!"); //comment this line out, if you wanna test this command on yourself!
else
{

new str; //create a new string
format(str, sizeof(str), "Administrator %s has jailed %s for %d minutes!", Name(playerid), Name(targetid), minutes); //get the admin's name, the player's and show the minutes
SendClientMessageToAll(-1,str); //let everybody know what you did, this will send the message to everyone
JailTimer[targetid] = SetTimer("Unjail", minutes*60*1000, false); //now HERE we're setting the jailtimer from the variable created, it will calculate the milliseconds to seconds, multiplicated with the amount of minutes we gave
SetPlayerPos(targetid, 264.4176, 77.8930, 1001.0391); //Sets the player's position to the jail in LS
SetPlayerInterior(targetid, 6); //this will set the player's interior to an jail-interior
inJail[targetid] = true; //now, here we'll check, if the player's in jail, we'll set the value to "true", means that he IS in jail
GameTextForPlayer(targetid, "~p~JAILED", 10000, 6); //this is for decorating and writing a big "JAILED" for the player
PlayerPlaySound(targetid,1057,0.0,0.0,0.0); //that's also a small sound, for decoration
}
}
else return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You have to be level 4 to use this command!"); //if he isn't allowed to use this command, send him this message
return 1;
}
Errors:
Код:
.pwn(1925) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
.pwn(1925) : warning 215: expression has no effect
.pwn(1925) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
.pwn(1925) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Error Line:
Код:
format(str, sizeof(str), "Administrator %s has jailed %s for %d minutes!", Name(playerid), Name(targetid), minutes); //get the admin's name, the player's and show the minutes
*I didn't make this.

Change:
pawn Код:
new str;
to:
pawn Код:
new str[91];
It must be a string, not an integer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Change:
pawn Код:
new str;
to:
pawn Код:
new str[91];
It must be a string, not an integer.
Nop. Still getting the same errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDuckling
Посмотреть сообщение
Nop. Still getting the same errors.
That's the solution. You must create an array to store a text in it.

It also gave the error "argument type mismatch (argument 1)" because the first parameter of format is an array and not an integer that you used.

Konstantinos is right,
pawn Код:
new str[144]; // 144 is the highest amount of characters that can be viewed for SendClientMessage

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDuckling
Посмотреть сообщение
I cant see whats is messing this code. Can someone give me a hand here please?

Command:
pawn Код:
CMD:jail(playerid, params[])
{
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][AdminLevel] >= 4)
{
new targetid, minutes; //define the player's name and the minutes of jailing
if(sscanf(params, "ri", targetid, minutes)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"Usage: /jail <playerid> <minutes>"); //detects the wrong params and show the usage
if(minutes <= 0 || minutes > 60) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Minutes can't be less than 0 or more than 60!"); //we won't let a player suffer more than 1 hour, and not less than 1 minute
if(targetid == playerid) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You can't jail yourself!"); //comment this line out, if you wanna test this command on yourself!
else
{

new str; //create a new string
SendClientMessageToAll(-1,str); //let everybody know what you did, this will send the message to everyone
JailTimer[targetid] = SetTimer("Unjail", minutes*60*1000, false); //now HERE we're setting the jailtimer from the variable created, it will calculate the milliseconds to seconds, multiplicated with the amount of minutes we gave
SetPlayerPos(targetid, 264.4176, 77.8930, 1001.0391); //Sets the player's position to the jail in LS
SetPlayerInterior(targetid, 6); //this will set the player's interior to an jail-interior
inJail[targetid] = true; //now, here we'll check, if the player's in jail, we'll set the value to "true", means that he IS in jail
GameTextForPlayer(targetid, "~p~JAILED", 10000, 6); //this is for decorating and writing a big "JAILED" for the player
PlayerPlaySound(targetid,1057,0.0,0.0,0.0); //that's also a small sound, for decoration
}
}
else return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You have to be level 4 to use this command!"); //if he isn't allowed to use this command, send him this message
return 1;
}
Errors:
Код:
.pwn(1925) : warning 215: expression has no effect
.pwn(1925) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
.pwn(1925) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Error Line:
Код:
*I didn't make this.
Use this, i got it from a script i use, but not made by me ofc

Код:
CMD:jail(playerid,params[]) {
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][LoggedIn] == 1) {
		if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 4) {
		    new tmp[256], tmp2[256], tmp3[256], Index; tmp = strtok(params,Index), tmp2 = strtok(params,Index), tmp3 = strtok(params,Index);
		    if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "USAGE: /jail [playerid] [minutes] [reason]");
	    	new player1, playername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], adminname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[128];
			player1 = strval(tmp);

if(IsPlayerConnected(player1) && player1 != INVALID_PLAYER_ID && (PlayerInfo[player1][Level] != ServerInfo[MaxAdminLevel]) ) {
				if(PlayerInfo[player1][Jailed] == 0) {
					GetPlayerName(player1, playername, sizeof(playername)); GetPlayerName(playerid, adminname, sizeof(adminname));
					new jtime = strval(tmp2);
					if(jtime == 0) jtime = 9999;

CMDMessageToAdmins(playerid,"JAIL");
					PlayerInfo[player1][JailTime] = jtime*1000*60;
    			    JailPlayer(player1);
    			    Jail1(player1);
		        	PlayerInfo[player1][Jailed] = 1;

if(jtime == 9999) {
						if(!strlen(params[strlen(tmp2)+1])) format(string,sizeof(string),"Administrator %s has jailed %s ",adminname, playername);
						else format(string,sizeof(string),"[JAIL] Administrator %s sent %s to jail. Reason: %s",adminname, playername, params[strlen(tmp)+1] );
   					} else {
						if(!strlen(tmp3)) format(string,sizeof(string),"[JAIL] Administrator %s sent %s to jail for %d minutes",adminname, playername, jtime);
						else format(string,sizeof(string),"[JAIL] Administrator %s sent %s to jail for %d minutes. Reason: %s",adminname, playername, jtime, params[strlen(tmp2)+strlen(tmp)+1] );
					}
	    			return SendClientMessageToAll(0xFF00FFFF,string);
				} else return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "Player is already in jail");
			} else return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "Player is not connected or is the highest level admin");
		} else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You are not a high enough level to use this command");
	} else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You must be logged in to use this commands");
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfie
Посмотреть сообщение
Use this, i got it from a script i use, but not made by me ofc
I wouldn't recommend it.. he uses ZCMD and sscanf which is a great combination so why would someone want to downdate?