Gamemode with Bots ?

I want to apologize if there is an obvious answer, but I can't find any Gamemodes which includes Bots.
Basically I want to play GTA with my brother like in singleplayer, but without missions. So a gamemode with traveling cars and trains like in singleplayer would be nice. What I miss from singleplayer too are races. I know there are race gamemodes out there, but I haven't found none which is like "grab the car you want and go to a race with your friend".

Hope you can help me

gamemodes wont include bots.. download a bots maker filterscript use the search engine

and if you want a racing gm search for racing adrenaline gm

did this help ?

I'm affraid that I won't satisfy you fully, but on my server you can find some singleplayer features - such as NPC train drivers, tram drivers, hookers, drug dealers and much more NPC characters. But there are no NPCs driving around in cars as that would be too much difficult to add into SA-MP.

Also there are races from singleplayer, but unfortunatelly you can't bring your own car - you have to race with predefined cars like you had to in singleplayer.

Screenshot of races (this one is in czech, but of course on server it will be in english)

Quote:
Originally Posted by niCe
View Post
I'm affraid that I won't satisfy you fully, but on my server you can find some singleplayer features - such as NPC train drivers, tram drivers, hookers, drug dealers and much more NPC characters. Also there are races from singleplayer, but unfortunatelly you can't bring your own car - you have to race with predefined cars like you had to in singleplayer.

Screenshot of races (this one is in czech, but of course on server it will be in english)
yea , i saw u posting ur server adv on adv section like 10 times a month

There were "actors" in an earlier version once (was it 0.2x?). Those could "act" like single player pedestrians, but they were removed for several reasons.
You probably wont find gamemodes with bots for download, they are rare, and those who run one wouldnt want to release it.

What a bummer that SA MP has so limited support for Bots.
These Bot maker filterscripts that can record your actions are limited too. Who wants an NPC who obviously makes loop actions...
Adrenaline (Racing) GM is worth a try even if you have to record the races yourself. Thanks
What includes better races with your own car: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=trains
the reason why I asked for bots is that I play SA MP with LAN people only so niCe's server doesn't help, but it looks like a very nice server.

Thanks for all your help
One last try: Is there an openly avaliable gamemode script with train driver NPCs or trains you can ride yourself ?

Bots that can do that would be nice. but they are very limited.