What is your recent reputation comments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
A private message sent by the OP was just reported.

He told someone that he will give them rep in return if they will give it to him.

Seriously..?
ok incoming -rep flood to OP NOW!

THEY SEE ME ROLLIN'. THEY HATIN'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhot
Посмотреть сообщение
Feel bad for you, what you've gone through :/
This is so stupid, it already gets funny. So you post something, keep hitting F5 to update, and wait for rep to come in? And if theres some negative rep incoming, it makes you cry for 3 days? True, a really hard bad time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhot
Посмотреть сообщение
They will -rep on your name,signature,the way you type etc. They will -rep on everything, I swear!
This is EXACTLY what reputation should be. If you dont like a guy for WHATEVER REASON, you give him negative rep, if you like him, add some positive. Reputation is called reputation because it is your forum's REPUTATION. If anything, it reflects nothing but how much other users here like you, NOT what a person youre trying to be, or are in real life. And if you got a stupid name, a annoying signature, or a horrible way of typing it is absolutely nothing special that users dont like you.
And after all, it is just a STUPID NUMBER shown in your profile.

GET OVER IT.

(presented in CAPS LOCK-emphasis™ 2.0)

^ What Mauzen said. ^

Users here are so concerned about a superfluous feature that doesn't benefit users at all. The main purpose for the reputation feature is to simply provide feedback for a specific post, but on a forum where the majority of the users are immature kids, it's nothing but useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
^ What Mauzen said. ^

Users here are so concerned about a superfluous feature that doesn't benefit users at all. The main purpose for the reputation feature is to simply provide feedback for a specific post, but on a forum where the majority of the users are immature kids, it's nothing but useless.
Adding to this short essay, at the end of the day it's just a game and just a forum and it's not gonna ruin your real life reputation. As long as you keep a good reputation in real life, the virtual world means nothing.

Since this is a good place to make a discussion about -rep. I got one that I can't seem to understand.

This was given on a thread where a lot of old people got forum unbanned, so as a joke, I pretended I was one of them, and the result? that above me. Could the person who did that come forward? I wanna have a talk if you don't mind.

Seriously get a life? There is much thing to do in your life instead of looking your reputation counts, if they're raised or not. By the way, there are many users who are begging for reputations mostly for Server Advertisements. I've to say something in one sentence, 'Earn the reputation, but don't cry if you loose them!'. You will get NEGATIVE reputation for something you've done wrong unless it is getting abused, nobody can't do anything about this.

wtf, how come I can see who repped me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
wtf, how come I can see who repped me?

Grats on mod rank!

LET THE WAR BEGINS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
Посмотреть сообщение
LET THE WAR BEGINS!
If anything it will stop people from sending anonymous insults not cause a "war"

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If anything it will stop people from sending anonymous insults not cause a "war"
I'm afraid it'll have the opposite effect: people know who -repped them and, in case they're little kids, -rep the initial repper back.
If the initial -repper is a little kid too, they'll -rep them back for -repping them because the initial repper -repped them. This process will form an infinite loop, the CPU usage will rise and we all die. The end.

No but seriously, the first part will happen for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny.
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm afraid it'll have the opposite effect: people know who -repped them and, in case they're little kids, -rep the initial repper back.
If the initial -repper is a little kid too, they'll -rep them back for -repping them because the initial repper -repped them. This process will form an infinite loop, the CPU usage will rise and we all die. The end.

It will boil down to the point where the two would no longer be able to deduct reputation from the other due to their own amount.

Regardless, if someone cares enough to -rep someone back for negatively repping them, they deserve to have the cycle continue until they have none left.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
But yet,users can view the recent insults and return with the same penny,and here it begins.
Or just even,somebody decrease random user's reputation on the forum for the gags,the other side going all crazy about it and a rep battle begins.
Needless to say,everybody got connections ...

So prepare your popcorn.

N0t t3st3d butt sh0uld work xD:
pawn Код:
public OnKidTryToRepKid(repperkid, rapedkid, bool:positive)
{
    if(positive == true) return 1;
    if(Rep[repperkid] >= 1)
    {
        Rep[rapedkid]--;
        SetTimerEx("MinusRepWhoMinusReppedMe", 10000, true, "ddb", rapedkid, repperkid, false);
    }
    else SendKidMessage(repperkid, -1, "Hehe, you are such a kid, you don't have enough rep to -rep nub xD");
    return 1;
}
stock MinusRepWhoMinusReppedMe(rapedkid, repperkid, bool:positive)
{
    RepKid(rapedkid, repperkid, false);
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny.
Посмотреть сообщение

Ok, someone has -repped you without a comment/reason, you cannot report them for abuse ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
So prepare your popcorn.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWRGk0szXMA[/ame]

I'm prepared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anak
View Post
great work bro keep it up, and i love the crazybobs menu system you adding to this gm i wish more pawn scripters would use his ment system
^^^^^

Potassium is a real G' buddy, Dont mess with her or chu's down.