[FilterScript] Shocarrier Car Carrier Script

Shocarrier Car Carrier script!

Hello!
A few years ago I created a car carrier script (https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=97236)
under my old name (Paladin)
After reading through some of the comments I have decided to bring it back. I have since then lost the script and there have been major changes to SA-MP and so I therefore decided to rescript it.

What is ShoCarrier?
Showcarrier is a filterscript that allows you to use vehicles to transport other vehicles, within the script you can select which vehicle you would like to use to be the "Car Carrier" but by default it is set to the Cargobob Helicopter.

How To Use
There are two ways to go about using this script, the first way is to leave everything stock standard and just use the script, in this case your Car Carrier will be Cargobob. In which case, follow the tutorial below.
Код:
Step 1:
In the game, enter your Cargobob.

Step 2:
Type "/carcarrier" to toggle Car Carrier Mode in your Cargobob.
(Note: A textdraw will appear at the bottom of the screen giving you an indication of what is currently in your cargo. A pile of trash indicates an empty Cargohold)

Step 3: 
Drive another vehicle and stop it near the Cargobob.

Step 4:
Type "/carload" to store the vehicle inside the Cargobob.

Step 5:
Get back in to your Cargobob and fly to your destination. Once there, press PRIMARY_FIRE (Mouse 1/Left CTRL by default) to drop your car out again.
TLDR: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwNj7CZnfD8[/ame]

If you are wanting to set a different vehicle as the Car Carrier vehicle, you will need make changes to the script, please review the picture below:

Known Bugs:
Please report bugs

FAQ:
Код:
Q: My Car is Changing Colour.
A: There is nothing I can do about this right now, I don't want to add any colour saving features as I want to keep  this a low memory usage feature right now, that is generally the fault of a vehicle that has not been streamed in and thus gets desync'd.
Credits:
****** (*******)
David Guetta (For use of song in ******* Video)
Dropbox (File Hosting)
ShareCash (File Hosting)

Download (ZIPS)
Survey Download
If you want to show your support for my time and effort, please download it from the survey link so I can buy beer.

Standard Download
Alternatively you can use my Standard Link which is free

Feedback is much appreciated, thanks!

Kind Regards

Shoulen

nice one !
i'd give you some rep i cant for 24 hours more :V
but however is nice keep up

Nice

Very nice idea, good job. I'll test it out tomorrow.

i think it will be good if boat is supported

great job +REP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_PRO
Посмотреть сообщение
i think it will be good if boat is supported
For now, all vehicles are supported, including (but not limited to) boats.

Thanks for the rep and the feedback guys!

Very nice man!

Why is vнde prohibited in my country? (Argentina).

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoMetlc
Посмотреть сообщение
Why is vнde prohibited in my country? (Argentina).
Video was blocked due to Copyright laws, I'll change the song and reupload shortly.

EDIT: New video added.