Pawno problems

I've got a HUGE problem with Pawno.
Whatever I script, doesn't work in game but Complier says no errors.
Only when I delete #endif from end then it says 1 error.
I don't know what to do, what's the other tool for scripting?
I forgot it's name..
Who helps me Rep+

Make sure you're using the correct Pawno.

Go into your pawno folder in your server's directory, then click on Pawno.

Once opened; open your gamemode.pwn file and recompile.

I'm using the good pawno, what's the other tool.
But seriously I can do it like:
AddPlayerVheicle(coordinates)
and it will compile as well as:
AddPlayerVehicle(coordinates)
Something is wrong I tell ya.
What's the name of other tool

If you have endif you have if so you need to remove that if and then the endif. I suppose you have
Код:
if defined filterscript

on start
there might written

Quote:

#define FILTERSCRIPT

and on end the one you deleted

Quote:

#endif

so you have to delete them both

C:\Users\*****\Desktop\Learning\gamemodes\Oohh.pwn (487) : error 031: unknown directive
C:\Users\******\Desktop\Learning\gamemodes\Oohh.pw n(48 : error 001: expected token: "#endif", but found "-end of file-"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

Then it says this when i remove if

Can you give us the code of your sscript ?

C:\Users\MARKO\Desktop\Learning\gamemodes\Oohh.pwn (46) : error 021: symbol already defined: "main"
C:\Users\MARKO\Desktop\Learning\gamemodes\Oohh.pwn (64) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\MARKO\Desktop\Learning\gamemodes\Oohh.pwn (64) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\MARKO\Desktop\Learning\gamemodes\Oohh.pwn (91) : error 017: undefined symbol "ClassSel_SetupCharSelection"
C:\Users\MARKO\Desktop\Learning\gamemodes\Oohh.pwn (94) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\MARKO\Desktop\Learning\gamemodes\Oohh.pwn (113) : error 017: undefined symbol "gPlayerClass"
C:\Users\MARKO\Desktop\Learning\gamemodes\Oohh.pwn (113) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\MARKO\Desktop\Learning\gamemodes\Oohh.pwn (113) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\MARKO\Desktop\Learning\gamemodes\Oohh.pwn (113) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\MARKO\Desktop\Learning\gamemodes\Oohh.pwn (113) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.

I did as Gurmani said and this happened, what the shit?

Show us your code

http://pastebin.com/7BRA9Pn3

My code, help, anybody