So I want this Laptop...

...and its a MacBook (White/Cheaper one).

Specs:
- 4GB RAM (Upgraded)
- 320GB HDD (Upgraded)
- 2.0GHz CPU
- Nvidia 9600GT

Accessories:
- MagSafe Airline Adapter (Plugs into Socket in car to charge)
- Final Cut Express 4

Total:
$1,522.00
Shipping:
$0.00 (Free)

Payment Option:
$34.00

Is this really worth it? Yes, I know, its Mac, but I am going to BootCamp Windows Vista.

Not that bad, That's a normal price range considering it's a Mac. I would defiantly get it, if i had the extra cash laying around. Pretty decent specs for a laptop.

I heard Macs are some of the best laptops to get. And virtually no bugs in the OS. I also heard it's extremely hard to get a virus if you have a Mac. I could be wrong though

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaRicci
I heard Macs are some of the best laptops to get. And virtually no bugs in the OS. I also heard it's extremely hard to get a virus if you have a Mac. I could be wrong though
Imposible to get a Virus on Mac, Mac is Virus Free..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jump3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaRicci
Imposible to get a Virus on Mac, Mac is Virus Free..
Because no one gives enough of a shit to make a virus for Macs.

Yeah get the laptop.

Pfft macs. You can get the same pc for half the price.

And no, you can get viruses on a MAC, well i wouldn't say a virus, more like a file that edits a file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTails [Support
]

Specs:
- 4GB RAM (Upgraded)
- 320GB HDD (Upgraded)
- 2.0GHz CPU
- Nvidia 9600GT

Accessories:
- Final Cut Express 4

Total:
$1,522.00
Shipping:
$0.00 (Free)

Payment Option:
$34.00

Is this really worth it? Yes, I know, its Mac, but I am going to BootCamp Windows Vista.
Your smokin' the good shit right? Tell me you are? If so, what is it? I've always begged people to convince me to purchase overpriced hardware, but never found the solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTails [Support
]

Specs:
- 4GB RAM (Upgraded)
- 320GB HDD (Upgraded)
- 2.0GHz CPU
- Nvidia 9600GT

Accessories:
- Final Cut Express 4

Total:
$1,522.00
Shipping:
$0.00 (Free)

Payment Option:
$34.00

Your smokin' the good shit right? Tell me you are? If so, what is it? I've always begged people to convince me to purchase overpriced hardware, but never found the solution.
Overpriced? The hardware is the same price, its the hardware and what the case is made of. Nothing in there is "overpriced". Get a job, and get some Money, then you will see what is expensive and what isn't expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boylett (ServerZ.co.uk)
Pfft macs. You can get the same pc for half the price.
Yeah, and Apple totally doesn't know how to build their PC's to fit the standards of their OS. To be honest, I have looked around in various places.

1. I went to Tiger Direct and found some Gaming Laptops that were the same price as Macs, with Windows, AND WITH LOWER HARDWARE SPECS.
2. Went to NewEgg, and found a shitty lappy that was the same prices as this MacBook, and it's pretty much the same all around.

I Think it's ok. Won't play the extreme high-end games, but will play GTA4, and more importantly, SA-MP.