[Include] [INC] Gang-System Include with Gang saving

Hi,

Ich hab mich mal ran gesetzt und eine Gang-Include geschrieben.

Installation:

1.Download the include at the end of the thread.
2.Put it in the include folder of Pawno.
3.Create 2 new folders in your "Scriptfiles" folder .First the folder gangs and in the folder "gangs" the folder "members".
4.Let's go with scripting.

Little info:
bevor starting make this at the topic of the script
Код:
#define MAX_GANG_MEMBER_DATA 1024
#define MAX_GANGS 128

Funktions + Examples:

CreateGang(GangName,owner);
PutPlayerInGang(PlayerName,GangID);
LoadGangMember(id); //This put under OnGameModeInit that Members would load
LoadGang(id);//This put under OnGameModeInit that the gangs would load
GetPlayerGang(playerid);
SetGangName(GangID,NewGangName);
SetGangOwner(GangID,NewOwnerName);
IsPlayerInGang(playerid);
IsPlayerGangOwner

by bugs or other things PM me thx.

Thanks to Tommy for his help to make me possible to do this.

Downloads:

1.0:
WebSpace:http://wolgta.bplaced.de/lol/1.0/gang-sys.inc(rightklick and then save under)

MFG Pillepalle and have fun with it

looks cool
good work

So Nice ...

But ,

How can i make /GangInvite command

please i am w8in ur answer

looks good, gonna test it now

if (strcmp("/invite", cmdtext, true, 15) == 0)
{
PutPlayerInGang("Pillepalle", 0);
return 1;
}

make it so that you get the gangid and the playername from player who use the cmd.

pls load it new one bug is fixxed

Why do i get errors when i try to compile anything with #include <gang-sys> ??

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sampwonserevr2\pawno\include\gang-sys.inc(1) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sampwonserevr2\pawno\include\gang-sys.inc(14) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sampwonserevr2\pawno\include\gang-sys.inc(32) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sampwonserevr2\pawno\include\gang-sys.inc(36) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sampwonserevr2\pawno\include\gang-sys.inc(45) : error 054: unmatched closing brace ("}")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sampwonserevr2\pawno\include\gang-sys.inc(49) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.

Hm getting some errors too and i don't think they are because of my script... Undefined Symbol and so on when using the ongamemodeinit functions.

Quote:

NM[TheShadow ]
Hm getting some errors too and i don't think they are because of my script... Undefined Symbol and so on when using the ongamemodeinit functions.

Yap, i fist tryed in my gamemode nad there i gotted errors, then i tryed in blank script and still same problem.

yes sorry i fixxed it the newest news you can get in this thread http://forum.sa-mp.de/wbb/san-andrea...1-0/#post72295

Please here give the link for the fixed version.

EDIT:
I got this error, -_-
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sampwonserevr2\pawno\include\gang-sys.inc(1) : error 010: invalid function or declaration

1 Error.

load the file at the top new its the same link but a new file

it is not new i think because i get again same errors as before:

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sampwonserevr2\pawno\include\gang-sys.inc(14) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sampwonserevr2\pawno\include\gang-sys.inc(32) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sampwonserevr2\pawno\include\gang-sys.inc(36) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sampwonserevr2\pawno\include\gang-sys.inc(45) : error 054: unmatched closing brace ("}")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sampwonserevr2\pawno\include\gang-sys.inc(49) : error 010: invalid function or declaration

6 Errors.

Renew the download link please, I need this inc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfggus
I CANT DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD LINKS DOESNT WORK PLEASE PM ME NEW I REALLY NEED THIS SOMEBODY
MAKE A MIRROR ANYBODY PLEASE PM ME
Why to bother now with downloading if it is not even working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfggus
I CANT DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD LINKS DOESNT WORK PLEASE PM ME NEW I REALLY NEED THIS SOMEBODY
MAKE A MIRROR ANYBODY PLEASE PM ME
are you normal?
first of all,turn off caps lock,it`s better to see lowercase words...
when pillepalle put download link then you will download the include..

sorry for my bad english

i've reupped it

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillepalle
i've reupped it
i still get errors!!!!!!

Код:

6 Errors.

use the expamles from there http://forum.sa-mp.de/wbb/san-andrea...s-include-1-0/

there are they fixxed i've written it at 0:00 without test the examples sorry but there the emaples, that i make with lil one are fixxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillepalle
use the expamles from there http://forum.sa-mp.de/wbb/san-andrea...s-include-1-0/

there are they fixxed i've written it at 0:00 without test the examples sorry but there the emaples, that i make with lil one are fixxed
There you fixed in 0:00 ??
i tryed from there do use, but i get there one error:
Код:

1 Error.
PLEASE FIX ASAP,
it is not fair that i must wait next version that is gonna be fixed... -_-
I need this include!!!