Can access SA-MP Forums on any other internet network apart from my own.

Hi, lately I have been having trouble accessing SA-MP forums (and other parts of the SAMP network), I thought at first the website may have just been down but after a week I decided to check with others and it turns out it's only my network with the problem. I have been able to access the site on friends internet's, work internet and proxy's but mine seems to just keep trying to load then after about 20-30 seconds it timeouts. I have tried fixes like clearing my cache, cookies, restarting my computer and some other basic fixes but none of that seems to work.

I can access www.sa-mp.com, although I can't access forum.sa-mp.com OR game-mp.com.

Thank you for your time and hopefully somebody who's gone through a similar experience, or knows what to do can help me.

EDIT: I can now access the forums fine, thanks all!

Have you tried to use a different web browser?

I've notified the team of your connectivity woes

forum.sa-mp.com & game-mp.com have the same IP by the way.

Can you ping (Run>cmd>"ping <IP>") 83.149.125.112? Or does it also give you an error?

I'm also having similar issues and only able to access it though opera turbo mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
I've notified the team of your connectivity woes
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinitas
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you tried to use a different web browser?
Yeah, I have tried using Firefox as well, but still no luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
Посмотреть сообщение
forum.sa-mp.com & game-mp.com have the same IP by the way.

Can you ping (Run>cmd>"ping <IP>") 83.149.125.112? Or does it also give you an error?
All I get is 'Request timed out' </3.