SignText: Cannot create font arial

I don't exactly remember how the warning is actually reported, but basically the writing on an object isn't being done. The object turns white-ish when you look at it from an angle,even though the object is invisible.
Can anyone tell me why is this happening, I would like to so I can fix it.

Moreover, some other warning: Model 298 loaded late or something like that. I couldn't really catch it because I crashed.

These warnings are happening from this:
Basically, the objects are streamer objects and they get destroyed whenever a player exits a vehicle and created when a player enters it. I don't that could be the cause of it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMIfCdcR1Cc[/ame]

Woah.. I'm amazed lol. Good job, But about the arial problem I have no Idea

Anyone know what is up with these warnings?

well all what i can say its the best speed meter i saw in my life in sa-mp but that warnings things i can't really get it can u explain better ?

Off topic: Great idea, best speedo I ever saw. Good job.

On topic:

As a guy that did a lot of work on SetObjectMaterial/SetObjectMaterialText

I never saw an issue like this, however I bet someone can help you with this if you post the exact error. Probably at our case Kalcor can explain the problem and can probably give the best answer to satisfy you. So either contact him via a forum PM or wait for him to respond because he mainly knows a lot about SetObjectMaterial and he also earlier responded on a report that was about objects that were used with SetObjectMaterial are streamed in slow.

Hopefully he checks Bug reports regularly, so you'll get a satisfying answer from him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer T
Посмотреть сообщение
As a guy that did a lot of work on SetObjectMaterial/SetObjectMaterialText

I never saw an issue like this, however I bet someone can help you with this if you post the exact error. Probably at our case Kalcor can explain the problem and can probably give the best answer to satisfy you. So either contact him via a forum PM or wait for him to respond because he mainly knows a lot about SetObjectMaterial and he also earlier responded on a report that was about objects that were used with SetObjectMaterial are streamed in slow.

Hopefully he checks Bug reports regularly, so you'll get a satisfying answer from him
What I actually think the problem may be is that the connection of a specific player is "slow-ish." Now, these warnings happen to certain players, not to all of them. As for the warning messages, that is all I got. This could also be because there could have been a lot of speedo's created in the same world which make cause a player's game to crash... that rarely happens.