Audio stream can't be stopped

Hi, I found bug in playing audio streams. Sometimes happens, that I have lag while switching to other audio stream (in code I stop now playing stream, then I play other audio stream), game will freeze for 2 or more seconds and then I hear 2 or more audio streams... Also it sometimes happens when I have game minimized and someone on the server switches to another stream (with same method as I wrote)... I tried to stop audio stream with play "empty" stream (PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(id, " ")) and also with StopAudioStreamForPlayer, but it didn't stop all audio streams. Is there any explanation for this bug or is there any fix? Thanks.

thats maybe because your gta sa is RIP?
did you downloaded your gta sa compressed?

No, I'm not the only one to whom it happens. I tried to simulate this with 5 streams in a cycle. The result is same as I have lag. Btw I have gta sa original dvd.

Yeah this occurs when you play audio streams too fast after each other

Yes, but it can occurs randomly... I think that developers can do a fix of this bug.

I can confirm this, this has happened to me before. Have you tried anything to try and correct it? for example PlayerPlaySound?

Did you alternatively try to first stop an audio stream and after that play another audio stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigETI
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you alternatively try to first stop an audio stream and after that play another audio stream?
Yes, this is way how I play streams.

i don't know, i didn't get any bugs

Try to not stop the stream, just switch to the stream and dont spam it so you dont get frozen.