How can i make a player be able to run inside interiors?

How can i make a player be able to run inside interiors?

It depends on the interior, some interiors like the area 51 one disables running. As far as I know this can't be changed. You could try mapping another floor over the ground, although I don't know if that would do the job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFuTuRe
Посмотреть сообщение
It depends on the interior, some interiors like the area 51 one disables running. As far as I know this can't be changed. You could try mapping another floor over the ground, although I don't know if that would do the job.
True. In Area 51 is only possible to run to the stairs (into the interior). It all depends on the ground.

As far as I know, Area 51 does not have an interior...ain't I right?
Edit: Eh, I know it does have an interior, but I was talking about the ID, which is 0. Misunderstood the question, but nvm...

Actually it's not very high as the rest of the interiors but weedarr's website includes it.

http://weedarr.wikidot.com/interior

ok so how can i make it so players can run on mad dogs mansion?

Don't think its possible unless you change the way the player runs with "UsePlayerPedAnims". Or you could do a bit more coding and applying some sort of animation while detecting running keys.

ok well, one more question is there a way to change the color of a checkpoint on the minimap not the checkpoint itself?

Not possible.

Maybe with SetPlayerMapIcon. Though the checkpoint icon may supersede the custom mapicon.