3DTextLabel Problem!

Hello samp community.

Im making my own stunting server, but i have this small problem...
After adding this:

Код:
Labels[17] = Create3DTextLabel("SPAWN: Abandoned Airport", COL_RED, 284.1689,2030.7312,17.6406, 50.0, 0, 0);
OnGamemodeInit... All of my maps (CreateDynamicObject) is gone in server. I can't see them anymore.
Im using Streamer btw.

Any help would be usefull !

Код:
Create3DTextLabel
Returns	The ID of the newly created 3D Text Label
Why would you return it into an array? Make a new variable without array and return it there.

Ex:
Outside:
pawn Код:
new SpawnLabel;
OnGameModeInit:
pawn Код:
SpawnLabel = Create3DTextLabel("SPAWN: Abandoned Airport", COL_RED, 284.1689,2030.7312,17.6406, 50.0, 0, 0);

Nothing is changed... Still can't see objects

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectMan
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
Create3DTextLabel
Returns	The ID of the newly created 3D Text Label
Why would you return it into an array? Make a new variable without array and return it there.

Ex:
Outside:
pawn Код:
new SpawnLabel;
OnGameModeInit:
pawn Код:
SpawnLabel = Create3DTextLabel("SPAWN: Abandoned Airport", COL_RED, 284.1689,2030.7312,17.6406, 50.0, 0, 0);
pawn Код:
/*you can use it on an array
example:*/

new Test[18];
public OnGameModeInit()
{
Test[0] = Create3DTextLabel("SPAWN: Abandoned Airport", COL_RED, 284.1689,2030.7312,17.6406, 50.0, 0, 0);
return 1;
}
xPirate, your problem isn't for these codes, Create3DTextLabel hasen't any problem

Still Nothing changed D:

Try CreateObject!
and you're posting a label script when it's an object problem

So, you're saying when you remove the Create3DTextLabel, the CreateDynamicObject's disappear? Have you tried CreateDynamic3DTextLabel?

pawn Код:
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(const text[], color, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:drawdistance, attachedplayer = INVALID_PLAYER_ID, attachedvehicle = INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, testlos = 0, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:distance = 100.0);

Try puting the TextLabel functino after creating all the objects, I assume that theres an error with creating the 3dtextlabel so it doesnt continue with the rest of the functions.

This might only solve the object issue but you will still have the 3dtextlabel issue.

Im saying when i Add Create3DTextLabel all createdynamicobjects dissapear D: