DM Race HUD concept.

Well, I did a concept today, a HUD to a DM race.

Would be interesting if someone want to do it in textdraw, or something else, but you will have to complete hide the chat and default HUD...

Hope you liked it!

--

.psd of the elements is now avaiable on attachments.

It would be ALOT better if you gave us RAW elements without the bacground thus making converting them to textdraws easier. Although this is definately going to use all the textdraws.

It'd also be nice if you didn't use fucking imageshack which takes 3 weeks to load a fucking image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
It would be ALOT better if you gave us RAW elements without the bacground thus making converting them to textdraws easier. Although this is definately going to use all the textdraws.
Okay, I'll do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
It'd also be nice if you didn't use fucking imageshack which takes 3 weeks to load a fucking image.
Actually I don't use imageshack to upload my images, I like the imgur, I just used it because the thumbnails.

If it is a problem, here is a link to the image on dropbox.

Nice!

Very nice looking. You'd be a good UI designer.

how u make this? is very cool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
Very nice looking. You'd be a good UI designer.
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond007
Посмотреть сообщение
how u make this? is very cool...
It's a concept, I did it on Photoshop CS6.

Maybe it's just my impatience but weren't you going to attach background free elements? If you were I was going to make 3 of those work however would struggle on timings if you had corners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe it's just my impatience but weren't you going to attach background free elements? If you were I was going to make 3 of those work however would struggle on timings if you had corners.
Ready. Check the .psd files on attachments.