Are little kids destroying gaming communities?

Hello guys.

Please don't rage and keep it clean. I really feel like most of the little kids (7-14) are just ruining all the fun in gaming. In call of duty they are usually the little ragers who scream into the microphone when they lose or camp in the corner with a target finder. I really feel that new ways should be implemented to keep the kids away from games like COD, Battlefield and GTA.

My personal opinion, what do you think?

Just ignore em man.

Blame the idiotic parents who cannot read the ESRB rating.

Kids are going to be kids, no way of stopping them. Nor should they be.

I started playing MW2 online when I was 13, but I wasn't an idiot like that. Never have been.

Overall CoD is just a shitfest now, that's why I'm moving over to battlefield as soon as BF4 comes out. It looks more my style anyway, larger teams and actual tactics/teamwork rather than running around "quick-scoping".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potmon
Посмотреть сообщение
I started playing MW2 online when I was 13, but I wasn't an idiot like that. Never have been.

Overall CoD is just a shitfest now, that's why I'm moving over to battlefield as soon as BF4 comes out. It looks more my style anyway, larger teams and actual tactics/teamwork rather than running around "quick-scoping".
I agree. Call of Duty is trying so hard to attract idiots with things like target finders.

Quick Scoping takes skill. Camping and using the target finder doesn't.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

You aren't trying hard enough to gather a team of player's who will work and make it a tactically inclined game. That's your fault. There are going to be idiots on both games, so you're in for no change.

And just to add on, "quick-scoping" is nothing to be complaining about. Especially if you are the one constantly getting killed and are just upset that you cannot do it yourself. If you don't learn to adjust to the other players of the game you will never get ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree. Call of Duty is trying so hard to attract idiots with things like target finders.

Quick Scoping takes skill. Camping and using the target finder doesn't.
It's to balance the game.

Quick Scoping IMO was the best on MW2, I still love doing it up to this day. But since MW3, I just wanna shoot Activision for nerfing everything step by step.

There will always be screamers, in COD and in Battlefield (usually more in COD because COD is a less skilled-game per say) Turn your volume levels down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakr
Посмотреть сообщение
You aren't trying hard enough to gather a team of player's who will work and make it a tactically inclined game. That's your fault. There are going to be idiots on both games, so you're in for no change.

And just to add on, "quick-scoping" is nothing to be complaining about. Especially if you are the one constantly getting killed and are just upset that you cannot do it yourself. If you don't learn to adjust to the other players of the game you will never get ahead.
Most of the time I join people either have no mics or are in chat parties with theri rl friends. Im not some sad loser who's going to waste time forming a tactical team on there either.

Quick-scoping is bullshit. I don't play cod to roleplay but snipers should be long distance weapons. The maps in MW3 weren't even big enough to snipe properly in. Anyone can learn to QS I just dont want to waste my time with such a retarded skill. I play because I want to feel some kind of element from a war/battle game, but CoD is just shit right now.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Most of the time I join people either have no mics or are in chat parties with theri rl friends. Im not some sad loser who's going to waste time forming a tactical team on there either.

Quick-scoping is bullshit. I don't play cod to roleplay but snipers should be long distance weapons. The maps in MW3 weren't even big enough to snipe properly in. Anyone can learn to QS I just dont want to waste my time with such a retarded skill. I play because I want to feel some kind of element from a war/battle game, but CoD is just shit right now.
So you contradict yourself as earlier you said you wanted tactical teams/gameplay. Nice. At least be consistent with your bullshitting.

Secondly, you only think it is retarded because you cannot do it correctly. It's honestly one of the best ways to play the game as you are almost always guaranteed a one shot kill from close and far distance. How is that a retarded skill? It seems like you are one of those people who just don't know how to play the game properly so criticize every element, and then blame the game itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakr
Посмотреть сообщение
Blame the idiotic parents who cannot read the ESRB rating.
This, basically. Some countries legally enforce the ESRB/PEGI ratings, but other countries just accept them as a guideline.