Virus in samp windows package.

I just downloaded a windows server package from samp website.And it infected my pc so fast damn my computer is fucked up.To confirm i again downloaded the package and scanned it and my antivirus found 5 potential threats in it.The virus appears to be in samp-server.exe.

Sorry wasnt knowing a suitable place for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wolf
Посмотреть сообщение
I just downloaded a windows server package from samp website.And it infected my pc so fast damn my computer is fucked up.To confirm i again downloaded the package and scanned it and my antivirus found 5 potential threats in it.The virus appears to be in samp-server.exe.

Sorry wasnt knowing a suitable place for this.
Screenshot the virus report and post it.

That's weird man. However, you should always scan all executable files you download BEFORE executing them, even if you trust their source. There's a nice website where you can have them scanned with most commercial antiviruses: http://virustotal.com

Sorry, It wasnt on the package.There was a virus named Ramnit which was spreading itself in my computer and when i downloaded the package 2 times it got spreaded in them and when i scanned it showed 6 potential threats.Sorry for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wolf
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry, It wasnt on the package.There was a virus named Ramnit which was spreading itself in my computer and when i downloaded the package 2 times it got spreaded in them and when i scanned it showed 6 potential threats.Sorry for it.
You should edit your original post to add this information to it because a lot of people just read the first post and not the replies. It needs to be made clear that you did NOT get a virus from the SA-MP website because this is how rumours start.