SA-MP forums slowing down!?

I've noticed the SA-MP forums are loading slower and slow, i'm sure i'm not the only one? I've tried loading the forums on 4 different connections and it's slow on all of them. Please fix this Mr Kalcor!

http://www.webpagetest.org/result/130707_EN_HKV/

I've noticed this too. Sometimes forum don't even load.

Maybe Overloads or atleast problem with Hostings ;/! i also realized too!

Forums not loading around 12pm UK time is normal when the forum backs up, but they are slowing down

Same here. The database and forums need optimization.

I've noticed it too. Mostly just when the backup is in progress, but occasionally throughout the last couple of days it has been pretty slow. I'm in the U.S for what it's worth.

And many times they are down for some minutes. During that time you can't even browse the forums because connection just times out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphus One
Посмотреть сообщение
And many times they are down for some minutes. During that time you can't even browse the forums because connection just times out.
Every day at midnight GMT+0 the forums go down while the database is being backed up.

Just give the server some time to respond. Try re-starting your computer&internet. It could just be a storm or something causing the connection to slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Every day at midnight GMT+0 the forums go down while the database is being backed up.
Thanks for telling, now anyone is able to corrupt those backups with a bit of experience.