[Plugin] [REL] MySQL Plugin (Now on github!)

Thank you.

Please add cache_errno() because I have command which I can run query from game, and with this it was very easy to check that the query was successful or not.

Is there still the bug where you cannot load data into multidimensional arrays with cache_get_field_content?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiamPy.
View Post
Is there still the bug where you cannot load strings into multidimensional arrays with cache_get_field_content?
It's not a bug with the MySQL Plugin, but with pawno (sort of). You should set manually the max_len in the cache_get_field_content if you use an array.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI
View Post
It's not a bug with the MySQL Plugin, but with pawno (sort of). You should set manually the max_len in the cache_get_field_content if you use an array.
Thank you, appreciated. It was a pain in the ass using cache_get_row, mainly because when I had to add new columns in the database I'd had to modify all the columns IDs.

Or you could of just have put them into the end of your field list in the query and not have to change every single index

Hello,
my english is not good to say it first.
R6 your script using mysql.
r7 it to want to upgrade, but mysql_query undef ... I get the error.

r6 way I use

Code:
  format(string, sizeof(string), "SELECT * FROM `hesaplar` WHERE `isim` = '%s'", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
		mysql_query(string);
		mysql_store_result();
and

Code:
public OyuncuKaydetInt(playerid, sutun[], deger)
{
    new string[128];
	format(string, sizeof(string), "UPDATE `hesaplar` SET `%s` = '%d' WHERE `isim` = '%s'", sutun, deger, GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
    mysql_query(string);
}
Can you give it to the style of the translated script r7.

In R7 (I suggest you to update to R26) non-threaded queries compatibility has been removed, you have to use cache + thread. In R26 you have mysql_tquery.

Here's a tutorial for R7: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=337810

I've never seen the point of using mysql_close ... try without it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI
View Post
I've never seen the point of using mysql_close ... try without it.
I used to not use it like months ago but it fucked up the server once I had to restart it.
Like, a shitload of bugs that you cannot imagine, obviously related to MySQL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
I see that mysql_close() isn't at the bottom of your OnGameModeExit(). Try putting it at the bottom and giving it another go.
It still persists.

Hm, I couldn't reproduce your crash with sending the "exit" command, but I caused another crash under unnormal circumstances where I called "mysql_close" directly after calling all "mysql_function_query" functions and then fetching the result after the connection was closed. Maybe you are doing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain123
View Post
Hm, I couldn't reproduce your crash with sending the "exit" command, but I caused another crash under unnormal circumstances where I called "mysql_close" directly after calling all "mysql_function_query" functions and then fetching the result after the connection was closed. Maybe you are doing this?
Nope.

I am just closing the server after all the big loading at the beginning is done, not earlier.

Could you create a small gamemode where you execute 10-20 queries, wait a bit and then close the server with the "exit" command and also calling mysql_close in OnGameModeExit? I don't know if this is a problem with the plugin, your gamemode or your MySQL server.

EDIT: Are you using Linux or Windows?

Quote:
View Post
Could you create a small gamemode where you execute 10-20 queries, wait a bit and then close the server with the "exit" command and also calling mysql_close in OnGameModeExit? I don't know if this is a problem with the plugin, your gamemode or your MySQL server.

EDIT: Are you using Linux or Windows?
Windows.

pawn Code:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    new connection = mysql_connect("localhost", "root", "server", "");

mysql_function_query(connection, "INSERT INTO `testing` (testingcol1, testingcol2) VALUES(1, 2)", false, "", "");
    mysql_function_query(connection, "INSERT INTO `testing` (testingcol1, testingcol2) VALUES(3, 4)", false, "", "");
    mysql_function_query(connection, "INSERT INTO `testing` (testingcol1, testingcol2) VALUES(5, 6)", false, "", "");
    mysql_function_query(connection, "INSERT INTO `testing` (testingcol1, testingcol2) VALUES(7, 8)", false, "", "");
    mysql_function_query(connection, "INSERT INTO `testing` (testingcol1, testingcol2) VALUES(9, 10)", false, "", "");

mysql_function_query(connection, "UPDATE `testing` SET `testingcol1` = 1, `testingcol2` = 2 WHERE test = 1", false, "", "");
    mysql_function_query(connection, "UPDATE `testing` SET `testingcol1` = 1, `testingcol2` = 2 WHERE test = 3", false, "", "");
    mysql_function_query(connection, "UPDATE `testing` SET `testingcol1` = 1, `testingcol2` = 2 WHERE test = 5", false, "", "");

mysql_function_query(connection, "DELETE FROM `testing` WHERE test = 2", false, "", "");
    mysql_function_query(connection, "DELETE FROM `testing` WHERE test = 4", false, "", "");

mysql_function_query(connection, "INSERT INTO `testing` (testingcol1, testingcol2) VALUES(456, 78945)", false, "", "");
    mysql_function_query(connection, "INSERT INTO `testing` (testingcol1, testingcol2) VALUES(687, 456489)", false, "", "");
    mysql_function_query(connection, "INSERT INTO `testing` (testingcol1, testingcol2) VALUES(6387, 657)", false, "", "");

mysql_function_query(connection, "DELETE FROM `testing` WHERE testingcol1 > 750", false, "", "");
    mysql_function_query(connection, "DELETE FROM `testing` WHERE testingcol2 < 450", false, "", "");

mysql_function_query(connection, "INSERT INTO `testing` (testingcol1, testingcol2) VALUES(5, 6)", false, "", "");
    mysql_function_query(connection, "INSERT INTO `testing` (testingcol1, testingcol2) VALUES(7, 8)", false, "", "");
    mysql_function_query(connection, "INSERT INTO `testing` (testingcol1, testingcol2) VALUES(9, 10)", false, "", "");

SetGameModeText("Blank Script");
    return 1;
}
Quote:

Console input: exit
[19:37:12] --- Server Shutting Down.
[19:37:12] NF 0
[19:37:12] NF 1
[19:37:12] NF 2
[19:37:12] NF 3
[19:37:12] NF 4
[19:37:12] plugin.mysql: Unloading plugin...
[19:37:12] [debug] Server crashed due to an unknown error
[19:37:12] [debug] Native backtrace:
[19:37:12] [debug] #0 71cda891 in ?? () from C:\Users\Administrator\Server\plugins\mysql.DLL
[19:37:12] [debug] #1 71cc36d0 in ?? () from C:\Users\Administrator\Server\plugins\mysql.DLL
[19:37:12] [debug] #2 71cd1093 in ?? () from C:\Users\Administrator\Server\plugins\mysql.DLL
[19:37:12] [debug] #3 004693bb in ?? () from C:\Users\Administrator\Server\samp-server.exe
[19:37:12] [debug] #4 00488b66 in ?? () from C:\Users\Administrator\Server\samp-server.exe

Could you please try this version? http://www.solidfiles.com/d/397713a7d1/
It's a debug version, thus very very slow, but it should help me to find out more. There is also a .pdb file, copy it in the plugin folder AND in the root folder (where the samp-server.exe is). Then let it crash again and post the crashdetect results here.

I have some issues with solidfiles, could you please use something else?

https://code.******.com/p/sa-mp-mysq...27-win_dbg.rar

Quote:
View Post
Funny.

It didn't crash ahah.

Very interesting..
Did you updated your libmysql.dll?
Could you also provide me a crashdump? http://www.solidfiles.com/d/2bebfcd366/
Download this package, extract it to your server root directory (where the samp-server.exe is). Then edit the file paths in the start.bat file. Execute this bat file and you should get a .dmp file when the server crashes. Send me this file via PM. But do all of this with R26, not the one I gave you.

Quote:
View Post
Did you updated your libmysql.dll?
I did with the one provided in ****** code.

Could you please use another file hosting?
For some reason solidfiles doesn't work for me.