Is Adobe Dreamweaver really good web designing tool?

is it?
or does it just give you feeling you're so good ??
you should write the whole code yourself?
or you are noob in web design?

I love your avatar.

I f*cking hate dreamweaver! They make us use it at school. I prefer notepad++ any day.. The main reason for this is I like to write all my code and not have some annoying software close all my tags for me.

Notepad++ ftw.

i laughed.

notepad++ and chrome developer tools are the best.

Currently i am using komodo edit 8.0, and it works quite well.
Since you are running windows, you should stick with notepad++.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatshizms
Посмотреть сообщение
I f*cking hate dreamweaver! They make us use it at school. I prefer notepad++ any day.. The main reason for this is I like to write all my code and not have some annoying software close all my tags for me.
I'm afraid that somewhere in dreamweaver exists a option to remove the automatic tag closing.
In komodo is soft characters, in dreamweaver, i have no idea.

This is a matter of opinion if you ask me. I personally despise Dreamweaver due to how slow it is on my computer and the fact that it tries to close tags for me which I honestly hate with a strong desire. However, the slowness is probably just my computer (it's outdated as hell; I'm building a new one pretty soon thank God).

Nevertheless, Notepad++ is where it's at!

Notepad ++ FTW! The only benefit of dreamweaver is that you can see your work in the program, without having to open up chrome and everything, but sometimes it looks different in chrome, so its kinda pointless at times.

Dreamweaver is for lazy people, I am lazy. So yeah.
I ignore most autocoding by Dreamweaver though as it mostly writes some shit I don't know about.
I like my code selfwritten.

I love the websitefoldermanagment pallet though.
Dragging in files into the code is way faster than writing the code for it all the time.(never forget to check it back though.)

Is dreamweaver really good for starting freelancer job or something like that?
or even working in web design company?