OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint

Problem solved:

if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(veh))
It should be if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))

I can't get it to work, it doesn't give any errors or warnings. Everytime I enter the checkpoint it really does nothing except for de-spawning the checkpoint.

pawn Код:
if(PlayerIsTrucking[playerid] == 1)
    {
        new veh = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
        new orderid = PlayerInfo[playerid][pTruckerOrder];
        if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(veh))
        {
            if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 4, OrderInfo[orderid][oDropoffX], OrderInfo[orderid][oDropoffY], OrderInfo[orderid][oDropoffZ]))
            {
                SCM(playerid, WHITE, "Products deliverd");
                PlayerIsTrucking[playerid] = 0;
            }
        }
    }
    else DisablePlayerCheckpoint(playerid);

pawn Код:
COMMAND:takeorder(playerid, params[])
{
    new string[250], orderid, spawn;

if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SCM(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
    if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 2.0, 1782.9767,-1704.8790,13.5212)) return SCM(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not at the product depot.");
    if(PlayerIsTrucking[playerid] == 1) return SCM(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are already doing another order.");

if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pJob] != JOB_TRUCKER && PlayerInfo[playerid][pVIPJob] != JOB_TRUCKER) return SCM(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not a trucker.");

if(sscanf(params, "i", orderid))
    {
        SCM(playerid, WHITE, "[Parameters]: /takeorder [order id]");
        return true;
    }

if(!OrderInfo[orderid][oPlaced]) return SCM(playerid, GREY, "This order has not been placed.");
    if(OrderInfo[orderid][oTaken]) return SCM(playerid, GREY, "This order has been taken by someone else.");
    //if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pOrder] == orderid) return SCM(playerid, GREY, "You can't take your own order.");

OrderInfo[orderid][oTaken] = 1;

foreach(Player, i)
    {
        if(IsPlayerLoggedIn(i) && PlayerInfo[i][pOrder] == orderid)
        {
            format(string, sizeof(string), "Trucker %s has accepted your order and is now on his way to deliver the products.", RPN(playerid));
            SCM(i, WHITE, string);
        }
    }

PlayerIsTrucking[playerid] = 1;
    PlayerInfo[playerid][pTruckerOrder] = orderid;
    format(string, sizeof(string), "You have accepted order number %d", orderid);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);

spawn = random(4);
    switch(spawn)
    {
        case 0:
        {
            new carid1 = CreateVehicle(499,1777.8176,-1691.2911,13.4316,180.7183,0,0,1200);
            PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid,carid1, 0);
        }
        case 1:
        {
            new carid2 = CreateVehicle(499,1772.5509,-1691.3591,13.4238,180.4784,0,0,1200);
            PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid,carid2, 0);
        }
        case 2:
        {
            new carid3 = CreateVehicle(499,1783.2278,-1691.3177,13.4388,179.9386,0,0,1200);
            PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid,carid3, 0);
        }
        case 3:
        {
            new carid4 = CreateVehicle(499,1788.9263,-1691.2449,13.4534,180.4550,0,0,1200);
            PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid,carid4, 0);
        }
    }

SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, OrderInfo[orderid][oDropoffX],OrderInfo[orderid][oDropoffY],OrderInfo[orderid][oDropoffZ], 4.0);
    return true;
}

First of all, you must use a streamer. Download Incognito's streamer, because with SetPlayerCheckPoint you can only stream one checkpoint at a time! Second of all, I don't see what's the problem with your code "if(PlayerIsTrucking[playerid] == 1)" I first thought that the problem might be there, but it's not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjgogo
Посмотреть сообщение
First of all, you must use a streamer. Download Incognito's streamer, because with SetPlayerCheckPoint you can only stream one checkpoint at a time! Second of all, I don't see what's the problem with your code "if(PlayerIsTrucking[playerid] == 1)" I first thought thaat the problem might be there, but it's not...
I've found the problem, it's if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(veh))
It should be if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))

But thanks for looking into it anyway!