Why do people make servers with no backing

Why do some people make servers when they have no scripters, no trustworthy people to be admins/helpers, no real goals or heading other than to make money from donations, and not even any money to get a domain and a real host? Look at server advertisements, this is what most new servers are and its pathetic. I think it needs to stop and I urge all of you never to join these shitwad servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potmon
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do some people make servers when they have no scripters, no trustworthy people to be admins/helpers, no real goals or heading other than to make money from donations, and not even any money to get a domain and a real host? Look at server advertisements, this is what most new servers are and its pathetic. I think it needs to stop and I urge all of you never to join these shitwad servers.
Oh it will stop from now on since you made a thread about it.
Right? NO. It will not stop. This thread is as useless as those servers because one guy crying about it is not going to change it all because everyone here is playing a FREE MOD, they have the choice to do whatever they can as long as it is under the court of RULES.
OK.

How about if people make their own fucking decisions and choose to play on a server if they want to or not? I like that idea better.