2 Questions

1. How do disable stunt bonusus?

2. How do i make mod shops and pay n sprays free?

Learn to use ******, first of all.

1) Put this under OnGameModeInit
pawn Код:
EnableStuntBonusForAll(0);
2) I do not believe this is possible. Technically, it is free, it only requires you to have money to enter it and then it gives it back.

EDIT: Well, haven't really ever used the mod shop on a new script, etc, so I didn't know that (to the post below). So yea, if you make an anti-money hack it is possible, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
Learn to use ******, first of all.

1) Put this under OnGameModeInit
pawn Код:
EnableStuntBonusForAll(0);
2) I do not believe this is possible. Technically, it is free, it only requires you to have money to enter it and then it gives it back.
The Mod Shop is actually not free. The only reason why you are getting paid back is because the server-sided anti money cheat detects client side change on the money. Thus, giving you the money back.

For instance, some servers that have no anti cheat at all actually take money from you when tuning a vehicle, or spraying a vehicle.

The server side money method is what i currently use. Guess it will work. Thanks for the stunt bonus thing.

Also, when a modded vehicle respawns on the server, its keeps its mods right?

it doe snot keep it's mods unless you make it keep it's mods, which i never had interest in learning lol ask kindred i think he know lol

The only way to keep mods to save is to make a variable, and AddVehicleComponent, and so forth.

So it saves the component to a variable and when it respawns it would add the vehicle component.