[GameMode] Zombie-Mod SA-MP 2.0

This gamemode is my 3rd zombie gamemode by this is entirley made from scratch so i couldnt bump the old the thread and add the new version but this isnt any new version so i just named it Zombie-Mod SA-MP 2.0

Description: This gamemode is based on 2 teams zombies and humans the team called zombies have to attack the humans and kill the human race before the next map starts if humans gets more kills humans wins the round if zombies get more kills zombies win , this gamemode is based on sort of Team Deathmatch kind.

Features:

Cool Map Systems

- Laser Sights better aiming
- Junk Buster Anti Cheat (optional)
- Every Human and zombies get random skin
- Every Map that starts everyone starts with human team and the server gives them 15 second to find a spot to survive after 15 seconds there will be a message in the chat saying Player unnamed is the first zombie aka the first zombie infects others but humans try to stay alive gud luck.
- Cool textdraws saying Kills: Deaths: and saves in a folder named stats in your scriptfiles
- Saving your score in a folder called Buridge or BuridgeScore dont remmeber in your scriptfiles
- Maps are big

- Alot more

Download:

http://solidfiles.com/d/2394d/ [Full Package]

Credits are listed on top of the gamemode the download includes:
All includes needed
All Plugins needed
Gamemode
JunkBuster
Stats Folder
Score Saver Folder
And SA-MP Server starters

enjoy

WARNING: This gamemode is only good people who already know scripting people who are newbies i do not recommend you using this because there are few bugs and you need to fix PLEASE i am saying this again i will not fix the bugs for you so do not post i made this wrong or you coded this wrong ill just ignore you and move on thanks.

Good job +1.

not bad nice

thanks

Seems good, i'll test it soon.

Woww kitten,it looks really nice xD
If you need help with updating it,send me a PM.I would be glad to help you

you really like zombie games, nice zombie gamemode.

Nice! i give you:
10000000000/10

Mind Blowing :P

The pic is scary^^. Nice gamemode.
Indentation is kinda... Tho,
pawn Код:
}       }       }       }       }
        return 1;
}
Wtf lol. I "WTFed" when I saw that line.

wow nice i like it

very nice =w=
thx

I love zombie gm could have more of such servers gm.
(Zombie ugly)

How to be admin in this gamemode ?
and I found a bug: when I with my friends play , I be zombie and when i be killed i be back to human and there are no zombie and no one win
please fix it

He said this Gm has lots of Bugs ,read before posting !And this GM dont have any Adminscript.

Oh D: So good gamemode ... but yes as you said, it's fully bugged ...

Good job