[FilterScript] Skin Changer [FULLY DIALOG FUNCTIONALITY || EASY AND USER FRIENDLY]

As the topic title says, the command is fully dialog functionality and user friendly.

The user will be able to change it whenever he needs, removing or adding new skins. Also, this will allow the user to change part of dialog parts.

Script has been done 100% by me.

License

Screenshots

Commands
pawn Код:
/changeskin - Will allow the script to show the skin changer dialog to the user, so he can choose over the 299 SA-MP skins.
Bugs
There are not bugs detected currently. If you find any, please report it below. All the bugs that were found in the BETA stages have been fixed.

Downloads

You can download though Solidfiles and Pastebin. Mirrors are not allowed.

.AMX File only - Solidfiles
Source - Pastebin

Credits

• Kalcor - Providing us the great SA-MP Community.
• Zeex - Providing us the fast and comfortable zcmd processor.
• All others who make the SA-MP community great.
NOTE: You're allowed to change the script for your own uses, but don't share it as your own or don't remove its credits!

Nice FS

Bro, thats what i've Been Looking for, +REP!
-[bP]Vansh[Vk]

Good work

Forgot to mention this:

If someone wants to use the script for non-admin users, he shall remove the line:

pawn Код:
if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SCM(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "You must be an admin to use this command.");
when the command is being performed. Search for the line 'COMMAND:changeskin' and remove it then.

Simple and nice!

Simple, but thanks for the effort.

good work awsome

Thanks.
But the only trouble is that it must connect to rcon.

If you don't want it to be only for RCON, as I said before you can just remove this line:

pawn Код:
if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SCM(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "You must be an admin to use this command.");
Thanks for feedback.