Dialog Hack Exploit

Hi;

I create this topic to notify about this bug (Dialog Exploit).

Well I donґt know exactly how It works, all I know is that this modifys dialogs and gets server lagged and even crashed.

A few days ago I noticed this in my server_log.txt:

Quote:

[20:28:54] Warning: PlayerDialogResponse crash exploit from PlayerId: 0
[20:28:54] Warning: PlayerDialogResponse PlayerId: 0 dialog ID doesn't match last sent dialog ID
[20:28:54] Warning: PlayerDialogResponse PlayerId: 0 dialog ID doesn't match last sent dialog ID

It was like 20MB of server_log

I think it is very serius... I have been looking for a protection for this at all this forum and even tried to create a protection, but nothing seems to work... (Please donґt mention the include at Spanish section, because it doesnґt works also). As I said, it gets server lagged and even crashes it... And even worst, this can be downloaded on a website that I wont mention here.

Thanks for your attention.

It's done with cheat engine, but I don't know how to prevent it. Which include from the Spanish section are you talking about?

It is an include posted by iDarkRain I guess

The plugin by ****** (fixes2) can help you track these messages. I still don't know why Kye didn't add a callback to receive this data... My topic got removed for this feature. MHM

That`s a good idea.

But, How would that code be like?

public OnServerMessage(const msg[])
{
if (!strcmp(msg, "Warning: PlayerDialogResponse", false, 16))
{

And what else?